17

𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕾𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓:

𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕾𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓:

The maids led you to your new bedroom. King Taehyung had one of his guards go looking for your father and telling the news. You laid down on the bed and looked at the ceiling. You had to get out of this place.

"Can I come in? It's Prince Taejoon!" You got out of bed and headed towards the door to open it for the prince.

"Hello, Prince Taejoon" you smiled.

"No need to be formal. After all, you're gonna be part of my family" he said making you upset.

"I'm sorry that I can't do anything. I know you don't want to marry my brother. I mean I wouldn't either if I was a girl, but mother said that he turned soft towards you so I have hope that he will change" Prince Taejoon said.

"Your brother hasn't been soft towards me. He threatened the village, my family and now forcing me to be his queen. I don't think that's soft"

"You have all rights to be angry at him but please give him a chance. Let him change for you" He said.

"I'm sorry but I can't. After all, he did, you expect me to give him a chance? He broke his chances. I thought I was gonna get killed for stealing gold not become the Queen of Daegu" you said sitting on the bed.

"Same here. I never thought my brother would fall in love with a girl. Normally he would bring women over and have you know what together. then kick them out of the castle or kingdom. If our father was here, he would definitely teach him a lesson" Prince Taejoon said.

"Was your brother normally like this?" You asked.

"Well yeah. He was quiet and cold but when he was eighteen and crowned king, he changed for the worst. Please change him for me...for the kingdom!" The prince begged.

"I-"

"Taejoon, don't you think you should be studying" the two of you looked to see King Taehyung standing in front of you guys. "But Hyung, I-"

"Go, Taejoon," King Taehyung said. The prince sighs and leaves you alone with the king.

"What did you and my brother talk about?" He asked.

"Nothing important. He believes that you can change from the monster you are with my help" you answer. The King stands in front of you and looks into your eyes. "Oh but I can, Little Robin" he answers.

"With you as my lover, I surely can. You said even if you are my queen, you won't love me. What if I change, then would you love me?" He asked.

"Of course not! You're stupid to think I'll fall for you"

"Then I must be stupid. You might not know this but I know you used to live in Busan" King Taehyung said making your eyes widen.

"I saw you waiting for a maid. I was there because of my parents. I walked up to you but you never answered" he said.

"No wonder your name sounded familiar. so what? Are you gonna tell me that you fell for me when we were little?" You asked him but he stood there quiet.

"You're kidding...right?"

"I wish I was Little Robin, but I'm not. Now will you give me a chance or would I have to use force?"

"What's you with threats?"

"I have to make sure I get what I want" he answered.

You stood up from you and moved closer towards him. His heart was beating fast since you were so close to him. You place your hands on his chest, leaning towards his face.

"I will make sure you don't get it, baby" you whispered into his ear, sending him shivers. You walked out of the room, leaving the king alone.

King Taehyung took a seat on the bed, recalling the scene. You were so close to him and if you stayed longer, he would have kissed you again.

He tilts his head back, fighting this urge he has. The king liked that you can dominate. He found it quite sexy especially since it's you. King Taehyung has to make you fall for him to make sure you won't leave again.

"Oh Little Robin, you're putting yourself in a hard situation for making me want you"