29

𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊:

You were happy that King Taehyung was spending time with his brother. You would go see how the village but ever since that accident, you were afraid of going out again. You either want Guard Hoon or King Taehyung by your side.

Guard Jeon has been acting very strange towards you. He suddenly became nice. You feel like he's trying to get you out of the kingdom or have you dead again like he always did before. You also noticed his behavior changed towards King Taehyung.

"Hello, Lady (Y/N)" Guard Jeon bowed at you. You looked at him weirdly and tilt your head. "Are you okay? You been acting weird all day?" You asked him. He shakes his head and looks up. "No, I'm perfectly fine. Now if you excuse me, I have some business to do" he bows again and walks away.

You turned to look at Guard Hoon and asked, "I'm not going crazy, right? He's been acting weird?" and Guard Hoon nodded. You shrugged it off and headed towards the kitchen, wanting to bake sweets. "Guard Hoon, what sweets would you like to eat?" You asked him.

"Me? Wouldn't you want to make King Taehyung sweets?" He asked and you shake your head. "If I make him sweets, then he'll think I'm falling for him. I rather have him angry. He's cute when he is" you smiled. Guard Hoon chuckles at your response.

"Lady (Y/N), you have a weird taste" he smiles.

"So how are you gonna tell me or not?" You asked.

"My mother used to make strawberry tarts" he answered.

"Alright then let's go fetch some strawberries" You smiled.

———

You smiled at the delicious sweet that was in front of you. Guard Hoon said he had to use the restroom, meaning you were left alone in the kitchen.  The doors open to reveal a smiling Prince Taejoon with King Taehyung behind him.

"Oh! Did you make a strawberry tart?" Prince Taejoon asked.

"Yes, I did. It's-" before you could finish your sentence, King Taehyung wrapped his arms around your waist. "How did you know that strawberry tarts are my favorites?" He asked. "Your favorite? I thought-" you stopped yourself and mentally cursed out Guard Hoon.

"Can we have a bit? I have been craving something sweet" Prince Taejoon asked.

"I been too, but I'll take mine to go" King Taehyung whispers into your ear before he starts leaving wet kisses on your neck. "O-Of course you can, Taejoon. I'll even serve you" you said moving away from the king. You gave the prince a slice as well as the king.

A smile appeared on the king's face causing you to smile as well. "Wow Little Robin, I honestly thought that it would taste bad but it's good," King Taehyung said.

"What did you say?" You asked glaring at him. He smiled at you and you drag a hand full of flour and started chasing the King around the kitchen. Prince Taejoon stands in the back to watch his brother laughing and covered with flour as you were trying to catch him.

Prince Taejoon was so happy to see this scene. His brother never had fun with anyone his age. And he's happy that you were the one to bring this side of his older brother. Prince Taejoon then leaves the kitchen, leaving the two of them.

King Taehyung was having a blast with you. If that kingdom that killed Jimin's parents, didn't take over Busan, then he would have found you and have you in love with him yet life chose another path. Now that he has you, he can't let you go. He's been trying his begs to make sure no one interrupts your relationship with him.

King Taehyung smiles and grabs your wrist. He pulls you closer to him and looks into your eyes.

"Little Robin, we need to have a serious talk"