A New Ability pt2

Sasha looked out the back window and her thoughts went back to the nightmare she had. She couldn't find Bayley anywhere and was afraid it will come true. "Babe are you ok? Do you need me to come back?" Bayley asked Sasha "yes I'm ok, I'm just worried about you. You don't need to come back." Sasha thought. "Sasha are you ok?" Trish asked. "Yes, I was thinking about Bayley and the nightmare I had of her dad taken her. I couldn't find her anywhere and could hear Rick hurting her." Sasha said. Trish became more worried about Sasha and Bayley. "Is Bayley ok on her run?" Trish asked.

"Yes, I wish I could shift already and be with her." Sasha said. "In due time you will be able to. Who do you have in mind to watch the triplets when they are born." Trish asked. Sasha hadn't given a lot of thought to that yet. "Your mom would be a good choice." Bayley told Sasha. "Me and Bayley we're hoping you would watch them. When I have to shift." Sasha said. "I would love that when the time comes." Trish tells Sasha.

"Hopefully Bayley will be back soon but in the mean time we can pick everything out that we want to order." Sasha said handing over the catalog. "That's great let me go order these items and that I'll get the day guards to bring the stuff over. So we could have everything here by Friday." Trish said. "Don't forget that we have dinner that night with Bayley mom." Sasha reminded Trish. "Have we decided on what we need to buy for dinner?" Trish asked. Sasha thought about the food and what they would need. Sasha thought about what Bayley needs to eat before the full moon. I really need Bayley back here for this part. "I'm on my way back right now." Bayley says to Sasha. Sasha decided to walk out back to see Bayley run up.

It didn't take long for Bayley reach the house and she seen Sasha standing outside waiting for her. Bayley ran up to Sasha and shifted back to herself. Bayley wrapped her arms around Sasha and pulled her close. "It's going to be ok and I won't let anyone hurt you. Your cold you should have waited inside the house." Bayley tells Sasha. "I'm ok, the cold doesn't bother me. "Can you read my thoughts right now? Or is it only when you are a tiger?" Sasha asked. "It's only when I'm in my tiger form. When you shift we can communicate with each. Me and my mom would talk to each other when we shifted on the full moon." Bayley told Sasha.

"Are you feeling better? I called your mom and told her about the military lab clearing you to come back to work." Sasha told Bayley. "I'm feeling better thank you for bring me here to run. I started to shake and than shifted. I hope I didn't scare you when you walked in? What did my mom have to say about the email."Bayley asked Sasha. "Actually I was hoping you wanted to pleasure me but than realize you were pacing back and forth. I heard you say you wanted to run and how could he do this. That's when I seen your email on your phone. So, I called your mom and told her. I showed her that you shifted and she said not to worry about it you would return to normal once you calm down. Than she told me not to worry it's wasn't good for the babies. She would deal with the lab." Sasha said.

Sasha was shaking and it concern Bayley."Are you sure your not cold? Your shaking just like I was earlier before I shifted." Bayley told Sasha. Sasha looked up at Bayley and seen a puzzle look on Bayley face. "What's wrong Bayley?" Sasha asked. "Your eyes are like a tiger and they are a darker blue just like mine." Bayley said. Sasha wasn't sure if she should be worried or was Bayley blood that magically that she was already in the middle of the transformation already. "It makes me wonder if you are in the middle of the transformation already. This isn't the first time you shook like you were going to shifted. How are you feeling right now?" Bayley asked.

Sasha thought for a minute before answering "My body and joints ache. But other than that I feel great." Sasha said. Sasha could see worry on Bayley face so she reached up to kiss Bayley. It started out slow but soon heated up. Before anything could go any further Trish made her present know. "Great timing like always mom." Sasha said. "What happen to your eyes? How long has this been happening?" Trish asked. "Not a 💯 sure how long it's been happening. We are thinking that I'm already going through the transformation process." Sasha said.

"Is that a good thing or is it a bad thing?" Trish asked. "I'm not sure right now. My blood seems to be helping Sasha out and protecting the triplets."Bayley said. "Mom we need to stay positive about this. On another note we're you able to order all the furniture? What would you like to eat Friday for dinner?" Sasha asked. "All the furniture has been ordered and will be here Thursday or Friday. You two can move in either day if you want. For dinner we can have steak and seafood. I have the cook at the SSI preparing the food. Sasha can teleport it her 30 minutes before your mom is brought to the apartment. I have enough food made for left overs." Trish tells Sasha and Bayley.

At that moment Bayley phone went off and it was her mom. "Excuse me for a moment. Hello mom how are you feeling today?" Bayley asked her mom. "Hello dear, I'm doing fine but I want to know how you are doing? Sasha called me to tell me about the email you got." Linda told Bayley. "I'm still mad that Rick can't leave me alone and Charlotte worried that Rick going to hide me away from everyone. Mom I can't have Sasha stressed out. Why can't he leave me alone? Please don't tell me to worry about it."Bayley asked her mom.

Sasha decided to sit down next to Bayley on the step. Sasha didn't want to interrupt Bayley call with her mom but could tell Bayley was getting upset. Sasha wrapped her arm around Bayley waist. "I don't want you and Sasha to worry about Rick and just worry about the babies." Linda said. "Mom there a couple things I need to tell you. First off me and Sasha is expecting triplets not twins. Second, I gave the land dad own to Roman to build a school for gifted kids. Roman promised to honor dad's grave and the others that are buried there." Bayley told her mom.

"Did you just say triplets? Are you sure it's triplets?" Linda said. "Yes mom we had the test done and there was 3 heart beats." Bayley said. "Bayley the land your father owned was always going to be yours. If you are telling me Roman will honor Eddies grave site than I'm looking forward to seeing the school when it's done. Thank you for telling me. I told the military lab that you will not be returning to work there and all communication will stop. Your sister came to see me and asked to join us for dinner on Friday. If ok with you it's ok with me. I could have Becky and Charlotte bring me to the apartment."Linda asked Bayley.

Bayley could see Sasha telling her to go ahead and let them come. "That's fine they can bring you Friday night. Just to let you know we haven't told anyone about Sasha being pregnant yet." Bayley informed her mom.

(Side note-I want to thank everyone for reading my story. I do hope you are still enjoying it! Thank you)