Clearing the air pt2

Sasha wasn't going to stand by and let Bayley parents pull them apart. "Here I'll take this stuff back to the apartment and I'll be right back." Sasha tell Bayley. Barley hands over the clothes and "please come right back whatever you are thinking about doing isn't worth it." Barley tells Sasha. "I promise you I will be right back and I will talk to my mom." Sasha said. Sasha teleport home and put their clothes in the laundry. Sasha set the security alam and set the new door security locks. Sasha had security upgraded done just in case she got unwanted guess.

Few seconds later she was back in her and Bayley office. Sasha found Bayley sitting at her desk looking over data. Bayley looked at Sasha and asked "Was everything ok at the apartment?" "Yes I set the alarm and made sure everything was locked down. How's your data any good information come up?" Sasha asked. "It's looking good. If I could figure out the last part of the drug we could find the cure." Barley said. Sasha noticed the puzzle box sitting on the desk and knew she needed to call her mom. "Hello, hey are you busy? I would like to talk to you and get started on the scrolls." Sasha asked her mom. "Hello dear, no I'm not busy and I can come right now. I will see you in a few minutes. Love you" Trish tells Sasha.

"Bayley, what if I upset my mom and she doesn't want to help us anymore?" Sasha asked Bayley looked up when she heard Sasha ask her question. Bayley got up and pulled Sasha into a hug and than lean into kiss her. The kiss started out slow but started heating up. But before it could get any hotter, Trish cleared her throat to get their attention. "It looks like you two weren't ready for me yet to come down. Should I leave you two alone?" Trish asked with a smile on her face.

Both Sasha and Bayley just smiled at each other before facing Trish. Bayley pulled away from Sasha and went and hugged Trish. "Mom prefect timing l like always." Sasha said. Trish just smiled at Sasha and was about to ask what needs to be done. But Sasha beat her mom to the point. "Sorry that was a little rude. Mom before we look at the scrolls and come up with a plan. I would like to clear the air between us." Sasha said. Barley took that as a cue to leave. Bayley went back to Sasha and kissed her forehead. "You can do this and I will me right outside if you need me. Lead with your heart and it will workout." Barley told Sasha.

"Please stay, I'll feel better if you are here with me." Sasha asked. Barley told Sasha ok and sat on the couch. Sasha decided to sit next to Bayley and took Bayley hand in hers for support. "So, Sasha what did you want to talk about?"Trish asked "Mom, I want to clear a few things up between us. I know it really hasn't been easy between us since I got change." Sasha said. "Sasha, I know you were mad at me for making that decision for you. But you have to understand that I didn't want to lose you." Trish told Sasha.

Sasha took a deep breath and started to talk. "Your right I was mad at you and felt my life was over. The night I was attacked, I wanted to share with you about my new job. I was so happy about it and than it was taken away. I so mad, I lost the sun, my new job and just my life all together. I hated so much that you made this decision for me. I couldn't be in the same room with you. When Roman offer me a job I was happy but I wasn't satisfied. It wasn't the job I earned on my own. Once again you had Roman offer me the job. I felt like I couldn't do anything on my own. So, I through myself into my work and stayed away from SSI as much as I could." Sasha told Trish

Trish knew Sasha was hurt by her decision. "Sasha, I know you haven't been happy with me. But you have to understand I couldn't lose you. I had just lost your dad and I wasn't ready to let you go." Trish told Sasha. Sasha knew losing her dad was hard on both of them. "I know I was being selfish about all this. I've seen first hand how Roman lived and still had a semi normal life. To be honest with you I would make the same decision to have you here." Trish said. "Do you know how hard it was for me and trying to get use to this new life?" Sasha asked. "I do, I watched you from a far. When you pushed me away and Roman told me to give you time. It broke my heart and I felt like I lost your dad all over again. I was proud of the work that you were doing here at SSI." Trish told Sasha.

"I wanted to prove that I was good at my job and not just handed it. Than one day I decided I wanted to share what I was doing and I seen you with Liv. I watched you and her together and I seen how happy you were with her. I was heart broken and felt replaced so I decided to go back to the studio. I knew I cause this and it was my fault. I fell into depression after that and just focus on work." Sasha said through tears falling. Bayley hugged Sasha and told her to just to breath. Trish had tears in her eyes and didn't realize the pain Sasha was really in all these years.

Barley motion for Trish to come and switch places with her. Trish was thankful for Bayley but she knew Sasha wasn't going to like Bayley pulling away. Sasha looked at Bayley with puzzlement. "Love you need to have your mom close and hear her out please . I will be right there if you need me." Barley said kissing Sasha forehead.