Unexpected Finding

Roman looked at Bayley in amazement again. "I'm not sure, we never test that root. If you just broke down the Night Shade drug it shouldn't be to long to find the cure. Once we narrow the elements down we will be good to go." Roman said. Bayley couldn't believe she made this big process on Night Shade soon her mom will have a cure. The only thing bothering Bayley was one element she wasn't sure of.   Bayley couldn't wait to tell Sasha.

  Sasha was finishing up her meeting with Beth about the new items going to the market. Just than her phone went off, it was Dean. "Hey Dean what's up? Did you find what I asked you too or was everything really gone?" Sasha asked. "Oh, I found something that is ever interesting. Can you teleport down here? I might need your help to get an item you and Bayley would be interested in." Dean asked. "I'll be there in a minute. Thanks." Sasha said as she hung up the phone.

  A few minutes later, Sasha was in small town in Mexico. Dean walked up to Sasha "Hey thanks for coming so soon. I found a few things and had Roman help transfer money to Bayley checking account. Her father had setup something for Bayley. The other thing is the land that Bayley father owned as the tribal lead was given to Bayley. This is all the documents and I found some other things as well. I believe those items in that shop belong to Bayley father. It has the tribal marking on them." Dean finished. 

"Did you try to buy the items? If they belong to Bayley I want them." Sasha asked. "The owner didn't want to talk to me about those items." Dean said. "Well I think it's time he starts talking to me." Sasha said. Sasha walks into the shop and noticed the shop owner was taken back by her. Sasha says "Hello how are you this evening?" The store owner returned the greeting and asked what he could do for her. "I want to purchase all those items you have right there and I will not take no for an answer. So, what is your asking price for them?" Sasha asked. The store owner knew better than to mess with Sasha and was afraid if he said no something bad might happen. "I'll sell it all the items to you for $10,000." The store owner said.

  Sasha pulled out the cash and added an extra $5,000 and told the store keeper that he never seen her or she would be back and it wouldn't be good. Dean grabbed all the items and was about to head out of the shop when a painting caught Sasha eye. It was a painting of Bayley family in their tribal clothes. Sasha turned to the store owner and asked "why wasn't the painting  apart of the items she just paid for?" The store owner told her to take it, that family died many years ago. How did you come across all these items?" Sasha asked. The store owner got really nervous, "all those items have brought me is bad luck. This is the first time I've been able to sell anything. It's believed those items are cursed. I should have never raid that tribe after they were all killed by a land owner that was trying to steal that land. I know it was wrong of me but I was trying to make money."

Sasha could feel her teeth wanting to come out not because she was hungry but she was pissed off that someone do that to the dead. Sasha walked up to the store owner and showed her teeth and told him "that if he ever did that again bad luck would come to him." With that Sasha walked out to the store and up to Dean. "I think you made that man pee his pants. "Should we go or are we waiting for something?" Dean asked. "I feel like he has another item he doesn't want anyone to have." Sasha said. A few minutes than the store owner walked out with a long box, he looked around to see if anyone was watching him and than place the box in the trash before walking off.

  Sasha walked over to the trash and pulled out the box. Sasha open it to find a staff and a puzzle box. The staff had the tiger marking on it and so did the puzzle box. Sasha went back to Dean and showed him the Staff and box. "Dean hold on to me and I'll teleport us back to SSI" Sasha told Dean. A few minutes later they were outside SSI. They both walk into the building and headed to Sasha office to drop off the items.

Sasha looked at the painting she took from the shop. "Sasha, who are these people in the painting that you wanted to take it?" Dean asked. "This is a painting of Bayley family. This must be her dad and this is her mother Linda and Bayley at the age of 1." Sasha told Dean. "Did you find anything else about the tribe? Sasha asked. "Not much else, except for a figure in black that shows up each year and leaves 3 red roses on a grave that says The Tiger Tribal King." Dean said.