Protection becomes #1 pt3

Bayley pulls Sasha close to her and wraps her arm around her shoulders. "Charlotte we are aware of what dad said. But Sasha is right my secret is safer here than anywhere else. I will see mom Friday night for dinner and we can talk about it than." Bayley said. "What do you mean you already now? Why wasn't I invited to dinner with you guys as well? Could me and Becky join you guys for dinner?" Charlotte asked.

"The dinner was setup by mom because she wants to meet Sasha mom. You will need to ask her and see what she says."Bayley said. "Why would you want to come to this dinner?" Sasha asked. "I want to be involved. I feel like I'm the last to know anything and I worry about Bayley safety." Charlotte said. Sasha wanted to say something but she didn't want to piss off Bayley. Bayley gave Sasha a look of concern and leaned down to whispered to her "Are you ok? Is this to much?" Bayley asked. Sasha just shook her head no.

"Charlotte this is something mom as been asking for. So we planned dinner for Friday night and before you ask dad doesn't knows mom is having dinner with us."Bayley said. "If mom says it's ok for me and Becky to be at the dinner, will you two be ok with it?" Charlotte asked. Sasha didn't want this dinner to get out of hand and now Charlotte wants to come. "We will think about it once mom decides if it's ok." Bayley told Charlotte.

"You know I want to make sure you are ok and protect you. I really don't want secret between us and I feel like you are keeping something from me." Charlotte said. "Charlotte there is a few things that need to be kept a secret until me and Sasha are ready to tell people. You need to respect that and in time you will know." Bayley told Charlotte.

Charlotte didn't like Bayley answer and wanted to talk to her in private. Charlotte felt Sasha was keeping Bayley from saying anything. "Bayley can we please talk in private?" Charlotte asked. Sasha looked at Bayley in concern. "Anything you want to tell me you can say it in front of Sasha." Bayley told Charlotte. "No offense Sasha, but this is my sister first relationship and I don't think you are capable of making sure she protected. I think you both rushed into this marriage without really thinking about it. I get you imprint on your soul mate but does it mean you rush into things?" Charlotte asked.

Sasha couldn't believe what she was hearing and was getting upset. Sasha could feel her body start to shake. Sasha felt Bayley wrap her arms around her and told to her to breath. Bayley whispered to Sasha "I don't care what anyone say I love you and with all my heart." Sasha wrapping her arms around Bayley and rested her head on her chest. "Charlotte you don't need to understand it but when a person is supposed to be in your life you don't wait. You want to love that person until your dying breath. Sasha is my world and I won't let anyone take that away from me." Bayley said.

Sasha hugged Bayley a little tighter to let her know she agreed with everything she just said. "I love you with my whole body and more." Sasha told Bayley. "I love Bayley from the moment I seen her picture and it was confirmed when I picked her up at the airport. I would put my only life on the line for Bayley." Sasha told Charlotte. "I didn't mean to upset you guy's I just want to make sure Bayley is protected." Charlotte said. "What happen to you and what changed your mine about this marriage?" Sasha asked.

Sasha and Bayley looked at Becky and than to Charlotte. "Becky are you really that old fashion you got my sister to question my decision." Bayley asked Becky. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to. We were talking and I thought you two jumped the gun. Charlotte had told me you imprinted on Sasha but I really didn't understand it until I talked to Dean. Dean told me what it was like for him and he didn't wait long to marry Renee as well. I haven't had a chance to tell Charlotte what I found out. This is my fault and I'm sorry." Becky told them.

"I'm tired of everyone telling me what I should do if it doesn't fit in their plans. Charlotte you need to except the fact Sasha is my wife and that's it. If you can't do that than I will say my good byes to you. I wish you all the luck with Becky." Bayley said. Bayley took Sasha hand and walked out of the gazebo and headed back to their office. Sasha wasn't sure if she should say anything to Bayley right now. Sasha heard Charlotte coming after them and catches up to them before they got to the elevator.

"Bayley please listen to me and understand I'm just looking out for you." Charlotte tells Bayley. "I thank you for looking out for me but this isn't high school. You like everyone else in the family needs to let me make my own decision. Sasha is my future and you need to except that. Becky take her back home before someone recognize her please." Bayley said. "Charlotte, me and your sister belong together. I don't decide anything for Bayley she makes her own decision. Becky I don't know what your issue is but you need to decide if Charlotte is going to be with you forever. If your scared of what the future holds than talk it out with her." Sasha tells Becky.

"I want Charlotte to be in my life and willing to change her. But you know there no way to do that right now. How would they explain her being dead during the day. I want to have kids with her as well and I know Roman could make it happen." Becky tells them. Charlotte looked at Becky in amazement and kissed her. "I would love to have a child with you. Sasha and Bayley I'm sorry I upset you. You know I will always look after you. Becky let's go and have some fun before you have to get back to work." Charlotte told Becky.

After Becky teleport them away Sasha and Bayley got into the elevator and headed back to their office. "Bayley are you ok? I'm so proud of you for sticking up for us. My love for you won't change." Sasha said. "I'm just tired of them trying to tell me what I should or should not do. I didn't think Charlotte would question us being together. I don't want you to stress out about this. I can't wait until are kids are born. I love you." Bayley told Sasha. Sasha was going to do everything in her power to protect her new family and her love.