Desire is more powerful than hunger

It was true Sasha hunger was growing but something else was grown as well. It was the desire to make Bayley her. The pull was so strong that it was driving her crazy and she didn't want her love to lose another life. But she wanted make Bayley her's since she knew she was Bayley. Bayley gets up and pulls Sasha closer to her "baby it's ok, let's call Becky and get you something to eat. I don't want you to hurt." Bayley went to kiss Sasha on the cheek again but Sasha turned her head and meet Bayley lips this time.

Sasha connected her lips with Bayley when she went for her cheek. Sasha wasn't going to let Bayley leave the bed, she wanted to mark her. Sasha climb back on to Bayley lap and kissing her with hunger. Bayley kissed back right away showing the same hunger. Bayley could feel the beast inside wanting her to really claim her. Bayley got distracted when Sasha pushed her down on the bed and moved to Bayley neck. Sasha was twirling her tongue on Bayley sweet spot on her neck before moving down her body. Bayley let out a moan and that turned Sasha on even more.

  Sasha sat back up and looked at Bayley body and admiring how good her body looked. Sasha decided to remove Bayley underwear and licked her lips. Sasha looked into Bayley eyes and could see the beast wanting her to do it. Sasha kissed up Bayley thigh and decided this would be a good place to mark her. Sasha started kissing the inner thigh and took her tongue and made twirl moment to numb the area she was going to bite. Sasha reach her hand up and took her thumb and started rubbing Bayley clit. Bayley let out a low growl and it brought at smile to Sasha face.

Sasha knew she was satisfying the beast inside Bayley and it turned her on even more. Sasha could feel her teeth coming out and the need to bite took over. Sasha sunk her teeth into Bayley inner thigh and started sucking Bayley blood. Sasha didn't think she ever taste anything that so good. She was losing control with ever suck. Sasha heard Bayley growl and brought her back to her senses. Sasha pulled away from Bayley and was scared that she took to much blood from her. Bayley looked at her and went to Sasha side and asked "Are you ok? What do you need? Please talk to me Sasha." Bayley turn Sasha face so that she can see her . Sasha had tears in her eyes, "I'm sorry, I lost control I could have killed you." Bayley turn Sasha face toward her and kissed her lips. "I'm ok, let me take care of you. I can smell you are ever turned on still."

Sasha couldn't believe how luck she was to find Bayley. Sasha could have killed Bayley but all Bayley wanted to do was take care of her. Sasha could feel Bayley lips on her neck and felt Bayley unclip her bra. Bayley than move Sasha back on the bed. Bayley crawled on top of Sasha started kissing her. Bayley looked into Sasha eyes "I want to make you cum and beg for more. It's my job to pleasure you." With that Bayley kissed Sasha again. Bayley moved down to Sasha breast and started sucking one while messaging the other breast. Sasha let out a moan and could feel herself getting wetter when Bayley growl. "Bayley please don't tease me, I need to feel you down there" Sasha begged. Bayley looked up at Sasha and smiled.

  After working both breast Bayley started kissing her way down to Sasha core. Bayley slowly removes Sasha underwear and kissed her way backup to Sasha core. Bayley could see how wet Sasha has become. Bayley open Sasha legs and smiles at Sasha. "Bayley please stop teasing me!" Sasha begged again. When Sasha begged again the beast inside Bayley got excited. Bayley took her finger and pushed inside Sasha while sucking on her clit. Sasha felt so much pleasure that she couldn't help but moan out load. Bayley was hitting every pleasure spot she had. Sasha could feel her core get ready to release.

"Bayley I'm about to cum please don't stop." Sasha said between moans. Bayley just smiled and pickup her pace and told Sasha to let go. When Bayley told Sasha to let go, Sasha orgasm hit hard and she felt Bayley still licking up her juices. Bayley came up licking her lips and kissed Sasha. Bayley asked if she was ready to go again? Do you to need to feed again?
Sasha smiled at Bayley and asked if they can go again. Bayley smiled at her and told Sasha that would be her pleasure.