Take my breath away

Bayley started getting nervous the closer the plane got to Boston. Really hoped Roman could help her with her project. Like she thought, no one knew who she was or really cared. It was just another passenger on a flight. If this was her sister Charlotte it would have been breaking news that she was heading somewhere without the secret service tagging alone. Bayley thought back to Charlotte going on an on about a video showings a man turning into dust after being stabbed and the headline was "Vampires live among us". The video came from is website called dirt sheet but I figured it was good special effects. But Charlotte disagree and believe it to be real and told me that a vampire was coming to speak to are father about the video.

  I just went along with what Charlotte was saying to keep her happy. Charlotte was really into the unknown and thought it would be cool to be a vampire. Charlotte keep going on and on about the meeting and wasn't sure what she should prepare for are guess. "Charlotte just play it cool and everything will be fine." Bayley had said. Charlotte decided that would be the best policy and went on with what ever she had plan to do for the day.

   Once the plane landed Bayley grabbed her bag and headed to the exit to find her ride. Bayley was looking at her phone seeing if Roman had given her a name of the person that would be meeting her. Bayley all of a sudden had a urge to look up and locked eyes with the most beautiful women she has ever seen. This woman had dark blue hair and blue eyes to match and she was smiling at me. Bayley had to catch her breath for a moment and pull herself together. She grabbed on the railing for support because she felt her knees go weak. Bayley has never been attracted to anyone before now but she was hoping that blue hair women was her ride.

   Sasha was waiting for Bayley to come down to the exit. She was looking around hoping she hadn't missed her but all of sudden there she was coming down the escalator. Bayley was looking at her phone and than their eyes meet. Sasha had given Bayley a smile and was taken back by the women. Just like the photo Sasha was looking at earlier, Bayley eyes gave away no secrets and trapped Sasha attention. Sasha seen Bayley grab for the railing for support and was worried something might be wrong with Bayley. It took everything in her not to run to her and carry her to the car but she knew she couldn't do that. They were in the middle of a busy airport and she didn't want any attention on them.

Bayley noticed that the blue hair women was holding a sign with her name on it. This made Bayley inside go crazy and she felt this pull, that made her feel like this women belong in her life. The closer Bayley got the more nervous she became until she was standing in front of the blue hair woman that hadn't taken her eyes off Bayley. Bayley reached her hand out to shake the other woman hand and introduce herself. "Hi I'm Bayley Martinez it's nice to meet you." Bayley said. Once she shook the other woman hand Bayley felt a strong pull and wanting more than a hand shake from this other women.

Sasha wouldn't break eye contact with Bayley. She felt if she did Bayley would disappear and she wouldn't she Bayley again. The closer Bayley got the stronger this pull felt to be close to her. When Bayley finally was in front of her, she stuck out her hand for Sasha to shake and introduced herself. Sasha wanted so badly to lick her lips so she lip the back of her teeth hiding the desire to kiss Bayley. "It's a pleasure to meet you Ms Martinez, I'm Sasha Banks and will be driving back to SSI for your meeting." Sasha informed Bayley. Sasha didn't want to let go of Bayley hand except to bring her into a hug and maybe more. This chemistry she was feeling between  them was strong and can see Bayley was feeling the same way.

  "I hope your flight was good and no issues?" Sasha asked Bayley. "The flight was good, no issues and it wasn't to bad over all. I don't travel much on my own so it was nice." Bayley replied. "What brings you to Boston if you don't mind me asking?" Sasha said. "I'm hoping Mr Reign can help me with a project I'm working on. I hear he is a great chemist and he can point me in the right direction." Bayley said. "Well he is famous for his work and hopefully give you the answers your looking for." Sasha replied. Sasha all so hope that she will get some answers to her own questions as well.