Clearing the air pt3

Trish was right Sasha didn't want Bayley to move away. Trish sat down next to Sasha and brought her into a hug. "I haven't replaced you with anyone. I just wanted to help Liv readjust to different life style. It was something I wanted to help you with as well. I know Liv wasn't turned like you but I wanted to help Roman love out. I still kept my eye on you and Roman updated me with your achievements. I was proud of you but missed you so much." Trish told Sasha.

Trish held Sasha a little tighter and told her she loved her. Sasha just cried a little harder when she felt her mom hold her a little tighter. "Sasha, I was always here for you. I tried to reach out but you wouldn't return my calls or texts. I had no clue you came to the office until Becky asked me if I seen you. She said you were looking for me. Since that day you avoided me until Roman asked you to talk to the President. I was so happy that you talked to me but I could still feel the hurt and anger from you." Trish said to Sasha.

"You came in to the office happy about Liv and Roman having a baby and I could see you hoped I would have one as well. You know that's not possible for me, even though Roman found away to work for him. That hurt but I couldn't focus on that." Sasha told Trish. "I'm sorry about that, I didn't mean to hurt your feelings about that issue." Trish said.

Sasha could see her mom didn't mean to hurt her but it did happen. "Mom, I know you would love me to have a baby but I'm not sure if it will happen." Sasha told her mom. Sasha looked over to Bayley and could see a sadness in her eyes. Barley excuse herself out of the office. Sasha wanted to go hug Bayley and asked her how she feels about kids. Trish could see that Sasha wanted to go after Bayley.

"Sasha do you want to go to Bayley?" Trish asked. Sasha wanted to go to Bayley but she wanted to get through this so she continued telling her mom how she felt. "Than the day of the bombing and you and Bayley got hurt. I was worried that I lost both of you. I really thought Bayley wasn't going to wake up and I seen you with cuts and bruises. I felt bad I asked Nox to take care of you while I took Bayley to safe room. I had Nox and Dakota updated me on how you where doing. I did figure Liv would take over once she got to SSI with Roman. I wasn't wrong." Sasha told Trish.

Trish could see the hurt in Sasha eyes when it comes to Liv. "Mom it boils down to I'm jealous of Liv and the relationship you have with her. That was the relationship we once had. I know I'm the one that pushed you away because I couldn't get past my anger. Bayley is the one that talked me into sitting her with you and push past the anger. Bayley was right I miss are talks and sharing what going on with me." Sasha told Trish.

"Sasha, I've been so happy that you been talking to me and than you asked me to help you guys go through the scrolls. I looked at this as away that we could patch up are issues. I'm glad that we are sitting here right now working things out. I want to do what I can to make sure you make it through the transformation. I still don't want to lose you and I know Bayley doesn't either. I'm happy Bayley come into are lives and makes you happy. That's what I really want for you." Trish told Sasha

"Thanks mom, it means a lot to me that we can work this all out. I don't want you to stop helping Liv. I know you enjoy her company and I don't want to pull you away from your job." Sasha said. "Dear, I can do both and help with what ever you and Bayley need. Why don't we start on the scrolls tomorrow when we return to work? I know right now you just want to be with Bayley." Trish tells Sasha. "You are right about that I do want to be with Bayley. The need to be with her has grown stronger and I do wonder if it has anything to do with the full moon."Sasha tells her mom.

"Well we will figure all that out before the full moon and I will setup the garden as well for that night. I will make the gazebo comfortable for you and Bayley. You still seem really worried about about Bayley?" Trish asked. "Before we came back here we stopped at the White House and over heard the President and her mom talking. I'm worried the President will force Bayley to leave this job and I'm not sure how he will handle the news me and Bayley are married. I don't want to live without her and I don't want to see her forced leave this job." Sasha tells Trish.

"Well, we are just going to have to stop that from happening. Bayley belongs here and with you. We need to setup that dinner with her mom and we will work everything out. Bayley is a grown woman and can decide for herself. Sasha, let's not worry about that right now. We need to worry about the full moon. So, we will regroup for tomorrow and we will go through all the scrolls. Keep an open mind about all this please." Trish tells Sasha

Trish got up and walked out of the office to Bayley. "Bayley my dear are you ok?" Trish asked. Sasha stood by the office door and watched her mom and her love. "I'm good thank you for asking. Did you and Sasha work everything out?" Bayley asked. Trish pulled Bayley into a hug and said, "Yes, thank you for getting Sasha to open up to me. I really did miss her and now I got you too. I will see both of you tomorrow night and we will get to work." Trish told Bayley. "Your welcome, that sounds like a good plan." Bayley said.