A new ability

Sasha and Linda waited for Bayley to confirm what Linda said about Rick. "Baby what did Rick say to you?" Sasha said. Bayley finally looked at both them and said "I was surprised he found me to be honest, I made sure to erase everything. So, when I arrived home, Rick approached me and asked if we could talk. He was shocked like you I had nothing in my apartment and asked why but I never gave him answer. I just asked what he was doing here and what could I do for him. Rick told me how heart broken you were and missed me. Than he asked if I was aware he won the election and I told him yes. He asked me to move back for my own protection. I asked if I could have a couple of days but he wasn't willing. So, I asked him if he could answer something for me first before I gave him an answer." Bayley said to them

  Linda couldn't hold back the question she wanted an to answered, "Bayley did you ask Rick if he was the one that locked you in your room that night? What did he tell you?" Bayley shook her head yes, I wanted to know. When Rick moved my body to the cabin, I had already woken up. I heard you and Rick talking about going to the hospital. I was still confused why you didn't stay with me. I was fighting with myself to shift and than I heard my door lock. I went to the door and turned the knob. I heard someone breathing by the door and figured it was Rick, he knew I was awake. A few minutes later you and him walked out. I finally gave into the shift but found I could change back at will the only thing that didn't change back right away were my eyes. I few hours later I heard both of you come back and still you didn't come in. I couldn't believe that you went along with Rick locking me in my room." Bayley said.

"Bayley dear like I said earlier I didn't know the door was locked." Linda told Bayley again. Bayley could tell her mom wasn't lying to her so she decided to finish her part of the story. "Rick confirmed what I already knew and said "he did noticed door knob shake. But wasn't sure what I had turned into. I didn't give him any information about my shift. I still wasn't agreeing just yet about moving back. I still wanted something else answered and I still wanted to stay out of the spot light." Bayley said

"Dear what else did you want to know about?" Linda asked Bayley. " I wanted confirmation on the man that hit are car that day? I had asked if he knew the man and who he worked for?" Bayley told Linda. Linda had a confused look on her face. Sasha asked "Bayley why would that matter your mom said the man died in the accident. Why did you want to know that?" Bayley looked at Sasha and said "Because I found out that it was no accident. It was a hit on me and my mother. The man worked for the drug dealer Aleister Black. Rick had caused him some issues before the accident happen." Bayley said.

Sasha had a look of surprise on her face and pulled out her phone. Sasha texted Becky "Can you please come back in here? We have an issue!" A few second later Becky walked in. Lass, what did you need? Is everything ok." Becky asked. "We need to keep this between us and don't tell Scot out there. But a few years back Aleister Black put a hit out on Bayley and her mom. We need to let Roman know and I need to make sure no one knows who Bayley really is when she comes to SSI to work it is now more important than ever." Sasha tells Becky.

Becky looked at all three of them and said "Protecting Bayley is high priority. Is there anything else we need to know?" "Yes there is, Aleister Black is the one that infected my family with the Drug Night Shade. I had over heard a few of Secret Service guys telling my father who it was." "Becky please give me 20 more minutes and we can head back to SSI please?" Sasha asked. Becky nodded her head and walked back out. Sasha than turned to Bayley and asked her to finish her story please. Bayley didn't want Sasha to leave and Sasha noticed the look in Bayley eye.

  "Bayley please continue! Did Rick answer your question when you brought it up?" Sasha asked. "He did say he knew who the man was and aware that it could have been a hit. But didn't see it being a issue moving forward and I shouldn't worry about it. Than I made my final request to stay out of the public eye. He wasn't happy about it at first but soon agreed. So, I agreed to come back home, I didn't want security following me everywhere and hanging at my apartment. By the time they moved into the White House my lease was up for my apartment. I was moved later that night to the White House. I knew I just gave up my freedom." Bayley finished.