Saturday Night

Sasha arrived back into Bayley room and started to get worried that Bayley wasn't going to come back. Sasha wasn't sure how bad she hurt Bayley and how was she going to fix this. She knew she couldn't drain her. Just than Bayley walked in with a red rose from the White House gardens and gave Sasha a small smile. "Hello this is for you and I'm ready to go when you are." Bayley tells Sasha. Sasha walked up to Bayley and kissed her on the lips. "I'm sorry for pushing you away earlier, I just didn't trust myself enough to really stop myself." Sasha said. "It's ok, I get it, we better go before Becky and Charlotte uses your bed." Bayley says. 

  Sasha just looked at Bayley and noticed Bayley wasn't making eye contact with her. "No, not until you look at me and tell me what's wrong! Look at me  at me Bayley please?" Sasha said. "Can we please just go?" Bayley said. Sasha sat down on the bed and just looked at her feet. Sasha had no plans on teleporting them anywhere until Bayley opens up to her. Bayley was taken back by Sasha action and couldn't think what to say. So Bayley got on her knees and crawled to Sasha. Bayley looked up to see tears coming down Sasha face. Bayley wiped away the tears and knew she needed to fix this. "Sasha please look at me and I'm sorry. Tell me how to fix this." Bayley said.

Bayley just sat down on the floor and put her head into her knees. Sasha phone went off "hello, sorry Becky we will be on are way, Bayley was busy with her mom. Give us 10 minutes and we will be there thanks." Sasha said. "Sasha just go without me, I don't think I will be much company right now." Bayley said. "Bayley, your sister will be disappointed and hurt if you don't come. Let's get this dinner over with and we can talk please." Sasha said.

Bayley stood up and wrapped her arms around Sasha waist and couldn't stop her hands from running over Sasha ass. Sasha let out a moan and reach up to kiss Bayley. Once Bayley felt Sasha lips on her, Bayley gave Sasha ass a squeeze. "We can finish this later." Sasha said. A few second later they were in Sasha apartment. "Bayley is mom ok? What took you so long?" Charlotte said while pulling Bayley into a hug. "Yes, we were just talking about a few things. Just give 15 minutes to heat up the food." Bayley said.

Becky pulled Sasha to the side, "Hey is everything ok between you and Bayley? There seem to be some tension between you too." not really, I pushed her away and I know I hurt her. Than I refused to bring us here until she looked at me and she wouldn't do it." Sasha told Becky. "It will be ok and it will workout."Becky said as she pulled Sasha into a hug. Just than Charlotte and Bayley walking in from the kitchen. Bayley felt like her world just ended when she seen Becky hugging Sasha. "Hey I leave you for a few minutes and your hugging someone else. I thought you only wanted to hug me." Charlotte asked while giving Becky a devilish smile. "Your the only one that I have eyes for." Becky told Charlotte.

  Bayley was trying to control her breathing and she could feel the beast wanting to attack. "Please sit down and eat. Please excuse me for a minute." Bayley said. Sasha watch Bayley walk down the hall to the bathroom. Bayley was trying to get control but it wasn't working ever well. The beast wanted out and to calm her mate. Bayley was trying to take deep breath's but it still wasn't working. All she could see was Becky arms around Sasha. Bayley looked in the mirror and her eyes were dark blue and realized that she was jealous. She didn't want to see Sasha hugging anyone else.

  Sasha was getting worried so she excuse herself from the table and knocked on the bathroom door. "Bayley are you ok, I just want to make sure your ok, your food is getting cold." Sasha said. Sasha decided to open up the door and seen Bayley sitting on the edge of the tub trying to control her breathing. Sasha went over and whispered take a deep breath and breath. Sasha placed her hand on Bayley face and made her look at her. Sasha could see the beast wanting to come out. Bayley eyes were dark blue and Sasha couldn't think what could have triggered this reaction. "Go back out to your guess please, I will get this under control on my own." Bayley tells Sasha.

  "No, I'm here for you and your not pushing me away!" Sasha tells Bayley. Bayley took a deep breath and closed her eyes. She could feel Sasha arms wrap around her. When Bayley opened her eyes she could see they went back to normal. Bayley knew she wasn't fully in control yet but she needed to get through this. Bayley stood up and help up Sasha walked out the door and sat down. "Sorry not feeling to well, I think I'm just really hungry." Bayley said to them. Charlotte leaned over and asked, "Are you sure you are ok sis, do we need to get you back to the White House and have the nurse check you out?" "Thank you Charlotte but I will be ok after I eat something." Bayley replied.

  Sasha knew something wasn't right, she couldn't think what would have set Bayley off. Than it dawn on her that Bayley must of seen Becky hugging her. That's what set off the beast and Bayley is fighting with herself to maintain control. Just at that moment Becky leaned over and reached her hand over to get Sasha attention and asked "is everything ok? You look lost in thought." Sasha eyes went straight to Bayley and noticed her eyes where starting to get a touch of blue in them again. "I'm fine, I was thinking about work. That is all. Roman. new line of food is really good and will be a big hit."Sasha said. "Bayley can you help me in the kitchen?" Sasha asked. Bayley looked at Sasha nodded her head yes.

  "Charlotte do you need more wine and Becky another bottle of blood?" Sasha asked them both. They replied yes and with that Sasha and Bayley head to the kitchen. Sasha pushes Bayley against the wall and kisses her passionately. Sasha than whispered "I'm yours and no one else's. But you are starting to worry me and you need to hold it together please my love."