Last minute planning

Sasha headed to Becky office and soon came face to face with a pissed off Scot. "Do realize this could be the biggest meeting you will ever have and your busy having meeting. You should be down here planning are moves to make sure the President is on are side." Scot yelled. "First off, I don't know who you are really but I'm in charge. I know my job and what's at stake so I don't need your attitude. You are only here to get through the door and that's it. You will not speak unless you are asked to. Do you understand me." Sasha said. "Well said Sasha, can I please have a moment before you guys go."Roman asked.

"Sasha I know he is a handle but I know you can do this. You need to stress the fact Bayley needs to work her. She really is on to something and we can provide the protection she will need. Another thing, I had Den look into the tribe that Bayley and her mom was in. I don't believe Bayley mother is a full shifter she might have been either a human or a vampire. I just want you to be aware. I don't see any issues but it might be hard to them to agree to let Bayley work here."Roman told Sasha.

A few second later Sasha, Becky, and Scot made it to the safe house and than headed to the White House. Scot was rambling on and on and all Sasha really could think about was Bayley. Bayley hadn't even returned her text or looked at them at all. Than what Dakota said was really making Sasha worry about her even more. The sooner Sasha gets this meeting done the better, she needed to see Bayley.

"Hey are you ok? You look lost in thought?" Becky asked. "Just thinking about this meeting that's all and what Roman asked me to do."Sasha said. "You'll do fine and make us all proud." Becky said. The truth is Sasha wishes Bayley would have texted her and wondered if she would she her before the meeting. Sasha looked at the White House and told herself that she would be great. Just than she got a text "good luck, remember what I told you and you will be great."Love Bayley. Sasha knew she would be able to handle this just fine. Bayley loves her still and knows she can do this. "I want to see you after the meeting! Please say yes please." Love Sasha.

"Worry about the meeting and we will see what happens afterwards" Love Bayley. Bayley felt it was the right thing to do was text Sasha. Bayley knew Sasha had a lot riding on this meeting and she didn't want Sasha to be distracted by what happened between them. Bayley just felt like shifting and running as far as she could. Her emotions were everywhere right now. Bayley keep thinking what Sasha said to her and the truth was she wanted to give into the beast needs but just couldn't do it. It wasn't that she didn't love Sasha, she just wasn't sure if she would survive. Bayley just didn't know what to do so she cruel up on her bed and started to fall asleep again.

  Sasha looked at the last text Bayley sent and knew she was right. But wasn't going to stay away after the meeting she was going to see Bayley and fix this. Sasha car drove up to the front of the White House. Sasha could see a few secret service standing guard. Sasha notice Bayley sister was standing out front waiting to great them when they got out of the car. Sasha wished that Bayley was the one greeting them. Sasha reach her hand out to shake Charlotte hand and introduced Scot and Becky to her. "Well aren't you a ball of fire."Charlotte smiled at Becky. "Well thank you lass, I can be for the right person." Becky told her. "Oh really I might take you up on that, well please follow me" Charlotte told the three. "I would like to introduce you to The President of the United States Rick Flair."

  Rick stuck is hand out for all three to shake. Sasha looked around and didn't see Bayley anywhere. Sadness fell across Sasha face but someone else catch her eye. Sasha wasn't sure if that was good or not. But it wasn't time for Sasha to panic. Sasha needed to get the job done. "Please follow me in to my office won't you." Rick said. All them followed him into the Oval Office.

When they all sat down ready to get to business. The doors open again and the First Lady Linda Flair walked in. Sasha couldn't get over the fact how much Bayley looked like her mom. The picture that she found of her and Bayley really did do either women justice. Sasha could tell the President wasn't to happy his wife walked in.  Sasha just noticed that Linda Flair was looking at her never break eye contact. Becky leaned over and whispered for only Sasha to here,"Hey what did you do to the First Lady? She doesn't seem to care for you much." Sasha didn't say anything in return, just hoped Bayley was ok.