The Tiger meets her mate

Bayley had fallen silent because of the beast wanting to be released. Bayley didn't realize that Sasha had pulled away. Sasha slowly approached Bayley in fear she went to far this time. Sasha placed her shaking hand on Bayley face but before she could move her face towards hers Bayley hand grabbed Sasha hand to stop her. "Please give me a minute, I'm regaining control of myself" Bayley asked. Sasha didn't want to wait she move Bayley face towards hers and noticed Bayley eyes were closed. Sasha leaned closer and said"I thought I had gone to far this time, please baby open your eyes. Bayley opened her eyes for Sasha to see her dark blue cat eyes. "0h my your eyes are so beautiful. It's hard to look away." Sasha said while kissing Bayley again.

Bayley kissed Sasha back knowing she still wasn't in full control. This time Sasha pulled Bayley close and just held her. "Just take deep breath's and relax. I'm not going anywhere and if I am you are coming with me." Sasha said kissing the top of Bayley head. "Thank you! How are you feeling? Do you feel full enough?" Bayley asked. "I'm fine, I thought I lost you when you went silent." Sasha told Bayley. "I'm sorry you bring the beast out of me and I was lost in the moment." My love. "Bayley do you need to shift so that you can regain control? I would love to see you in your tiger form."Sasha tell Bayley

"Are you sure you want to see that? I've never shifted in front of anyone except for my mom." Bayley said. Sasha could see the excitement in Bayley eyes. Sasha just shakes her head yes. Bayley gets off the bed and shifts into a tiger. Sasha couldn't believe how beautiful Bayley was as a tiger. Bayley was a blue-white tiger with dark blue eyes. Sasha wanted to go to Bayley and wrap her arms around her. Before she could do that Bayley leapt on to the bed pinning Sasha underneath her. Sasha was looking into the eyes of her mate and lover with love. Sasha reached up and ran her hands through Bayley soft fur. Bayley let out a low growl and than nuzzled her head into Sasha neck.

  Sasha excitement ran through her body when she felt Bayley tongue on her neck. All of a sudden Bayley comes up and sniff the air and looks back at Sasha. Bayley all of sudden leaps off the bed to go around to the end of it. Sasha watched as Bayley moves her head between her legs. Sasha could feel Bayley noise rubbing against her clit. Sasha couldn't help but let out a load moan. Bayley than licked between her folds with her tongue which sent shock waves through Sasha body. It didn't take long for Sasha to climax hard. Bayley continue licking up Sassha juices to help her ride out the orgasm. Once Sasha stop shaking, Bayley shifted back to human self. Bayley embraced Sasha into a gentle hug and kissed her forehead.

  "Let go get you something to drink. You must be drained." Bayley asked Sasha. "Could we stay like this for awhile my legs still feel like jelly and it's nice having your arms around me." Sasha asked Bayley. "Anything you want, I'm hear for you." Bayley replied. "Do you have to shift into a tiger to mate with me or could you stay in your human form?" Sasha asked. "I believe there are couple ways I could bite you. But you don't have to worry I was aware of what I was doing a little while ago. I didn't bite you!" Bayley said.

Sasha couldn't hide her disappointment from Bayley. "There no rush my love and you have the meeting later. It wouldn't be good if you couldn't make it." Bayley says to Sasha. "I know, it's just I want to be with you every way possible. I never thought I would find anyone and you came along and stole my heart." Sasha said. "I feel the same way but you know I'm yours because I imprinted on you. Ten times harder for me to be away from you." Bayley tells Sasha. "Have you told your mother about me?" Sasha asked. "Yes and no. She knows I imprinted on you but I haven't told her that you were a vampire yet. She wants to meet you and I told her one day. I don't want to share you yet and don't know how to tell her. She happy for us but worried about my imprinting on you. She knows the beast will want her mate sooner or later. I want you to meet her when you are ready." Bayley tells Sasha.