Clearing the air

Bayley leaned in and kissed Sasha on the lips. Bayley slowly moved Sasha back on the bed and climbed on top. Sasha was excited that Bayley pickup on her needs even though Sasha wanted to be the one in control. Bayley deepen the kiss before moving to Sasha neck. Sasha wanted to let out a moan but knew that could alert people that they were there. Bayley stopped and removed herself from Sasha. Sasha was confused but soon heard what Bayley did. Someone was walking down the hall way. "Agent Lee what are you doing up here at this hour?" President asked.

"Sorry Sir, we thought we heard noises and we were checking it out. We knocked earlier and no answer from Charlotte and we know Ms. Martinez is at work." Agent Lee informed the President. "Charlotte was probably a sleep when you knocked. She didn't say she was going out. Let me go check on her." Rick said. Rick knocked on Charlotte door. A sleepy Charlotte answered the door. "What's going on out here? I'm trying to sleep and all I hear is talking." Charlotte said. "Sorry dear Agent Lee said they knocked on your door earlier and no answer." Rick informed her. "Why are you knocking on my door for agent Lee?" Charlotte asked.

"Sorry Ms. Flair, but we heard noises and we came to check it out. We knocked but you didn't answer earlier." the Agent replied. "Well I've been here all night and if you knocked earlier and I didn't answer was because I was a sleep." Charlotte said angrily. "I apologized for bothering you but I wouldn't be doing my job if I didn't check it out." Agent Lee said. "It's ok, I'm glad you checked it out." Rick told the agent. Agent Lee walked out of the area and back to her post. "Sorry dear, have you talked to Bayley lately? I was just wondering how she is doing?" Rick asked Charlotte.

"Yes, she doing good at her new lab. Bayley hasn't said anything about the cure for mom. But I have faith Bayley will have it soon." Charlotte said. "Good sooner she finds it. She can go back working at the military lab where she belongs."Rick said. "What do you have against Bayley? She happy where she is at and I hope she stays working there. You should just be happy for her instead of trying to control her." Charlotte said. "I'm not trying to control her but it's what's best for her." Rick said. With that Rick headed back to his room and Charlotte closed her door. "Going to have let Bayley know what your dad said." Becky told Charlotte. "Yes I agree, plus, we need to be a little bit more quite before secret service finds you in here." Charlotte tells Becky.

Meanwhile, Sasha was upset with what Rick told Charlotte. Sasha couldn't believe Rick want Bayley to go back to military base to work. Sasha wasn't going to let that happen and Rick had no more control of Bayley. Bayley didn't say anything and looked upset as well. "Love let's get out of here and go back to the office." Sasha told Bayley. Just than they heard someone stop in front of Bayley door. "Rick what was that all about?" Linda asked. "Linda dear, what are you talking about? We should head back to are room." Rick said. "Rick stop, when it comes to Bayley you will not decided her faith. Bayley is old enough to make her own decisions. I made mistakes with her and look at what it did to her?" Linda asked

"Linda, we have to keep what she is a secret and working at the military base would be the best." Rick said. "No it's not, we don't give her enough credit. She happy working at SSI and that's all that matters to me. That should be the only thing that matters to you, not about people finding out about her." Linda said. "Are you sure about this?" Rick asked with a worried look on his face. "She will be fine there and she will do amazing work. I'm ok with her moving to Boston full time so it's easier for her as well." Linda informed Rick.

Rick wasn't happy with Linda decision but he didn't want to upset his wife. "By the way you will keep your word to Ms Banks and she will be accompanying Bayley here." Linda said. Rick shook his head yes and they walked back to their room. Sasha wrapped her arms around Bayley and whispered let's go back to office. Bayley shook her head yes and a second later they were in their office.
Sasha just continue hugging Bayley. "How much of what your mom and dad said could we believe." Sasha asked. "I don't think Rick is done trying to get me back at the military base. I know what my mom said but Rick doesn't want people to find out about me." Bayley said

"Well he better think twice before messing with you. I will not allow him to control you or take you away from me. If SSI makes you happy than you need to be here not at that military base." Sasha tells Bayley. "I'm going to be happy where you are at. I won't let them split us. Rick is good at saying one thing and doing something else. Honestly I'm not sure about my mom having a change of heart and I have a feeling she will push to meet your mom." Bayley told Sasha.

Sasha started feeling worried about what her and Bayley over heard. Sasha felt that Rick will be a problem for them somewhere down the road. "Sasha, my mom and dad aren't are issue right now. The full moon is and you surviving transformation is all I care about. If something happens to you, I won't care where I work at or even anything else at that point." Bayley tells Sasha. Sasha knew how Bayley felt when it comes to living without each other. Sasha watched as Bayley picked up their clothes and fold them into a pile. Sasha walked up to Bayley and brought her into a hug.

"I know the full moon is are biggest worry but we can't just push your mom and dad aside." Sasha tells Bayley. "I know we shouldn't push it aside but at the amount we need to. We need to start on the scrolls and have you clear the air with your mom."Bayley said