Later that day

Bayley woke up and looked around for Sasha. Bayley remember that she had to get back to her place before sunrise. She reach to grab her phone and found a note from Sasha. "Good morning my love. I hope you slept well? I'm sorry again I had to leave you but it was batter I return home. Didn't want anyone to find my body in your room. Here is my number, text me and I will text back when I awake. If you like I can come by later to tonight to see you. Just let me know what you decide."Love Sasha

Bayley put Sasha number in here phone and sent a text so she had her number. "Sasha I would love to spend more time with you. Here is my number and hope to hear from you later." Love Bayley. Than Bayley decided to take a picture of the note and destroy the letter. Bayley didn't want anyone to come across it. Bayley looked at the clock it was 11 am and she needed to get to work, luckily she is here own boss so she won't get in trouble. Bayley rushed over to her mom room to see how she was doing.

"Good morning mom how are you feeling today?" Bayley asked. "Good morning dear, I'm feel about the same no changes." Linda said. Linda looked at Bayley talking to the nurse with a puzzling look on her face and ask the nurse to step out for a minute. "How are you are you doing Bayley? Is everything ok?" Linda asked. "I'm fine mom, just worried about how your doing." Bayley answered. "Should I be worried about who you were with last night? I can't put my finger on the person scent. I can tell it was a female but that is it." Linda said to Bayley. "Not sure what you mean by that. But I think I still smell the same as I always do." Bayley replied with out looking at her mom.

Linda still wasn't satisfied with Bayley answer. " your eyes give you away. Who is this person that you gave yourself too? Did you imprint on her as well?" Bayley wasn't sure if she be honest with her mom. Bayley knew it would be wrong to lie so she answered with a yes. "Yes I imprinted on his women and you know I don't chose who I imprint on. It just happens and I couldn't control my desire to be with her. I can tell you she felt the same way. There was this strong pull between us before I realized I imprinted on her." Bayley finished. Bayley thought back to Sasha marking her and claiming Bayley as her own. Linda eyes grew big and asked if she would be able to meet this girl. Bayley just answered one day.

Linda thought for a moment because there was few things Bayley needed to be aware when imprinting on someone. "It's great that you imprinted but you still need to be careful. I told you it would be hard for you to be away from the person and the longer you are away the pain of heartache will set in. Plus, you'll have a strong desire to bite her as well." Bayley thought back remember that the beast inside urged her to claim her more by biting her. But Bayley pushed that thought aside. "What would happen if I did bite her? It's not like I can change them to are kind?" Bayley asked. For the first time Linda put her head down and didn't make eye contact with Bayley.

  "Bayley dear, the beast inside will win the battle you are having with yourself at some point. I know you are strong but the desire to claim her will take over. Imprinting isn't enough for us, we want them to be are fully. With that you will want to change her. There is a chance she won't survive the transformation process. Are you willing to take that chance?" Linda asked. "Mom you know that answer, I wouldn't do anything to lose her and I would rather be alone than feel the pain of loss. It took everything in me not to bite her and I could feel the beast wanting it." Bayley said sadly.

"Bayley, I don't want you to be with out but I want you to be prepared. It's easy to get carried away when you are intimate with someone." Linda said. Linda could see the pain in Bayley face and was about to say more but Charlotte walks in greeting both of them. "Hello everyone what a great day it is, how are you feeling mom?" Charlotte asked while kissing Linda on the cheek. "Doing good dear how is your day going? Linda asked still keeping her eyes on Bayley.

"Busy like always, Bayley, I didn't know you were back from your trip so soon? Did your meeting go well?" Charlotte asked. "What trip did you take and where did you go Bayley." Linda asked "Thanks Charlotte, I flew to Boston yesterday for a meeting with Mr Reigns about your condition. He was hopeful he could help me. He even offered me a job to find the antidote for Night Shade." Bayley informed them both. "WoW that is great news! Are you going to take the job?" Charlotte asked. Before Bayley could answer Linda spoke. "You travel without security? What were you thinking about?" "I was thinking I wanted to find antidote to help save your life. I'm not sorry for taking a chance and reaching out for help. No one cared I was gone anyways." Bayley said before walking out of her moms room.