Advice

Sasha couldn't believe that her and Bayley had sex in the gazebo. She always heard other talking about doing it in here. Secretly Sasha wanted someone to do with here too. Sasha alarm went off just before the hour was up for Bayley run. "Let's go back to my place and than we can head to yours." Sasha tells Bayley. "Do you need to tell them we are leaving?" Bayley asked. "I'll text Becky I'm taken you back home and than I'm calling it a night. I'll tell my mom goodnight and talk to her later." Sasha said.

Just before Sasha was going to teleport them to her apartment, Sasha got at text from Becky. "I need to talk to Bayley can you come to my office really fast or do you want me to come to you guys? Sasha tells Bayley, Becky wants to talk to her. A few minutes later Becky meets them outside with a bottle of blood for Sasha. "Sorry, but your sister wants to go to dinner with me. What does your sister like? How do I take her somewhere with Secret Service following her everywhere?" Becky asked.

  Bayley thought for a minute and came up with an idea. "Why don't you take her back to your place for a couple of hours and than teleport her home." Bayley tells Becky. Sasha wasn't sure if that was a good idea. "Bayley,Charlotte usually never leaves with out secret service and is one of the most photographed member of the family." Sasha tells them both. "Sasha is right about that, she is the face of the family. Obviously she doesn't mind you are a vampire. Did she hit on you?" Bayley asked. Becky smiled at Bayley and Sasha and said "yes, when I came back out of the office, she started talking to me again. When Sasha walked out she just gave me her number and asked if we could hang out." Becky said.

"I would like to hangout with her but I don't want to cause any issues. Plus, it's been so long since I took anyone out." Becky tells them. "Let me ask you something, how do you feel about her?" Sasha asked. "Well when we pulled up she took my breath away and I wanted to talk to her. When Charlotte called me a ball of firer I almost lost it. Don't think I didn't do my research on your sister." Becky said.

  "How about we do a double date? I'm sure we can set something up. How about we have it at my apartment in a couple of nights? You can have Shamus cover for a few hours." Sasha suggested to Becky. "Thanks that would be great! I'll text Charlotte and see if she would be into doing that. Are you guys ready to tell her your a couple or are you going to play it off as your just friends." Becky asked.

  Sasha looked at Bayley and waited to see what she would say but decided to ask Becky "How did you know that we are a couple?" Sasha asked. "The way you look at Bayley gave it way and when you called me back into the office I could see concern for Bayley safety in you eyes."Becky told Sasha. Becky turned her attention back to Bayley to see what she would say. "Well she soon Sasha will be my mate so I will have to tell Charlotte. I don't want to hide are relationship. I hide enough secrets and to be honest I love Sasha with all my heart. The way I feel has nothing to with the fact I imprinted on her." Bayley said. Sasha couldn't stop herself from kissing Bayley in front of Becky. "I love you too and can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you." Sasha tells Bayley.

  "I'll text you what Charlotte decides and let you guys know what she says. Oh, I forgot please come to my office tomorrow when you come to work. I have your badge and we assigned you lab to work in." Becky said "thank you Becky, I'll see you tomorrow than." Bayley said. "Well, are you ready to go back to my place or your place?" Sasha asked. "Let's go to your place. At less we know no one will bother us." Bayley said.

A few minutes later, Sasha teleport her and Bayley to her apartment. Sasha didn't want to waste anytime and started pulling Bayley clothes off her. Sasha picked Bayley up and moved them to the bedroom. Sasha wanted to return the favor to Bayley and to be honest she wanted the beast again. Sasha started kissing Bayley passionately. Sasha moved to Bayley neck and started licking Bayley neck in a circular movement. Sasha could hear a growl coming from Bayley and that turned Sasha even more.

   Bayley could feel the beast wanting to take control again. Sasha continue working her way down Bayley body. Sasha started sucking on one Bayley breast and messaging the other breast with her hand. Than switched sides and repeated the process over. Sasha could tell that she had woken up the beast again. Sasha kissed her way to Bayley stomach and started licking her abs. That got Bayley to let out a loud growl. Sasha looked up and seen what she was trying to wake up again. Sasha was looking straight into Bayley dark blue eyes.

Sasha smiled at Bayley "love, hold on let me pleasure you like you did me earlier." Bayley once again gave Sasha that devilish smile and asked Sasha to bite her again. Sasha didn't want to give into her hunger again and told Bayley "I only want to pleasure you not feed off you." While Sasha said that to Bayley, she started running her fingers between Bayley folds. Bayley layer back down enjoying Sasha touch. "I think you are now teasing me." Bayley said to Sasha.

"I trying not to tease you, I want to make you cum. I like how you taste and I want it." Sasha told Bayley. Soon Sasha stuck two fingers in to Bayley and started moving fast. Sasha knew she hit the right spots just by the growls Bayley was letting out. "Oh baby I'm about to cum please keep it going." Bayley begged. A few minute later Bayley hit her climax hard and Sasha started licking up Bayley juices. Once Sasha finished cleaning up Bayley, she moved back up to Bayley and kissed her hard and long."I want to be yours forever!" Sasha told Bayley