Unexpected Guess

Linda walked in and her eyes fell on Sasha right away. It finally dawn on Linda that Sasha was the one that Bayley had imprinted on and was in Bayley room last night. Linda could also tell that Sasha had bitten Bayley just from her scent."Linda my dear what are you doing here? I'm about to start my meeting." Rick said. "I'm aware of that but I decided that I will seat in this meeting with you. So time is ticking and we should get this started dear." Linda said.

  Rick could tell there was no arguing with his wife, "Well let me introduce you to Becky Lynch head of security at SSI, you know Scot Morgan head of Special Tasks force for the CIA and this is Sasha Banks assistance to the CEO Roman Reigns at SSI."Rick says. All three took turns shaking Linda's hand but when she got to Sasha, she gave Sasha a searching look before letting Sasha hand go.  Scot decided to talk which earn pissed off looks from both Sasha and Becky. "Rick like I was telling you the other night, that video showing a Vampire getting stabbed and disappearing into dust needs to be removed for everyone safety." Becky gave Scot a look of discuss and was pissed he said anything. "Ms Banks my dear, what is your take on all this? If I'm correct you are the one the company sent over to represent your people?" Linda spoke up. Sasha wasn't sure what Bayley mom was up to but she did have a job to do and she thought about what Bayley told her. "Mr President and First Lady you are correct I was asked to speak on behalf of my boss and my people. It is highly important to my people that we get this video removed from the internet. We are asking that you will denounce the video and get the internet company to take it down. My boss would be every much appreciated if we can get your help with this matter." Sasha said.

Sasha could tell the President really didn't care about some video that was making it's way around the internet. "What is it to me that this video is out there fir everyone to see? Hollywood does this kinda thing all the time." Rick asked. "Well first off the video is shown in real time and the date, that will be a hard thing to get people to forget something like that. Plus, the vampire that was killed was trying to spread the drug Night Shade to the humans that were there. We believe the group that created it is trying to get humans sick. If I'm not mistaken, you are very familiar with this drug and how it effects the body. Since your family was effected with the drug! The group in question has found away of making stronger. I do believe you daughter Bayley is working on antidote for that drug." Sasha said.

  Rick was taken back at the news Sasha was aware what Bayley was working on. "How do you know what's she working on? My daughter doesn't share that information with anyone!" Rick informed them. "Well your daughter has been offer a job by my boss and he believes Bayley is close to finding a cure. He has reached out to her and offered her a job." Sasha informed the President. "My daughter work is her own and she doesn't need your bosses help. I'm sure she will find it on her own." Rick said. "I'm sure she will, I've seen that Bayley is a ever smart woman. But we can provide her the protection and the means to help her reach her goal." Sasha said.

Scot wasn't happy with Sasha bring up the President unknown daughter and decided to say something on the matter, "Ms Banks, are Government labs are well secured and if Ms Martinez hasn't shared her findings. There no need for her to take that job. I agree with The President, she safer where she is at." Scot finishes. Linda gave Scot a screeching look and Sasha was sure she figured out Scot was more than what he was portending to be. "I'm sorry, but who are you to tell me what my daughter can do or work? That is a matter between me and my daughter!" Linda said calmly.

"Excuse, I'm head of security at SSI and I can promise you that Bayley will be safe. I have a great team that can keep an eye on her. She would become high priority when she in the building. We can even go as far as keeping a secret that she even in the building." Becky tell them. Sasha decided to take a chance and see if Rick would indeed take the bait with what she was going to say. "if this drugs gets out to the public and starts making people sick. This could set off a national panic with the American people, how will you handle that in an election year? But if you have the cure, at less you can come out and tell the public an antidote will be provided. That would make you a caring President just like the First Lady and gain you reelection points." Sasha pointed out. Sasha seen Linda give her a quick smile. But still felt Linda had something on her mind and Sasha was going to hear about it.

Sasha knew she said the right thing and could tell the President was thinking what to say. "Ok I'll make some calls and have the video removed. Once we are done here I'll make the call. But in return you have 3 months to find antidote to get rid of this drug. If you can't meet the deadline, are deal will be off and my daughter returns to the military labs to work." Rick tell them. "My boss will be happy to hear that and Bayley can start as early as tomorrow night if she likes. We can make arrangements to get her to Boston without anyone knowing." Sasha tells them. Sasha and Becky both get up to shake the President hand and are about to leave.

"Please wait a minute, I would like to have a private word with Ms. Banks. Please leave us alone so we can talk." Linda informs them all. Becky had a look of worry on her face and turned to Sasha. "It will be ok Lass, I'll be right out side the doors."Becky told her. "Honey are you sure you don't want we to stay with you?" Rick asked his wife. "No my dear, I will be fine so can you all leave so we get this started." Linda asked. With that they all headed out the door shutting it behind them. Linda didn't speak until she was sure they had shut the door all the way.

"Please give me one second. "Bayley please come to the Oval Office through the back way. I expect you here in 5 minutes." Love mom.  "So as we wait for one more to join us. When did you meet my daughter and how many times have you feed off her?" Linda asked. "I'm not sure how to answer that question." Sasha said. "It was your scent that I smelt on Bayley the other day and again this afternoon. When I found here curled in a ball on the floor, your scent was all over her fur." Linda said.