Unexpected stop

After a pleasurable time in the office. Sasha got a call from the studio asking her to come by to check out the newest commercial. "I'm going to drop you off at the house before I head to the studio. Are you going to be ok at the house?" Sasha asked Bayley. "I'll be fine. Maybe I'll go for a run." Bayley said. Sasha didn't like that idea and was worried something would happen. "Babe do you really need to run? I prefer you run when I'm at home. I don't want something to happen to you." Sasha said to Bayley.

Bayley didn't say anything in return and started packing away the scrolls. Bayley knew Sasha was right but she felt like she was trapped. Bayley wanted to be able to run without anyone telling her she can't do it. Sasha watched as Bayley cleaned up the scrolls and the office. Sasha knew Bayley didn't like being told she couldn't run but Sasha wanted to keep Bayley safe. "Babe, Are we ready to go?" Sasha asked. Bayley still didn't say much just shook her head yes. A few minutes later Sasha teleported them to the studio in New York.

"I'm not going to be long and I thought it would be nice that you came with me." Sasha tells Bayley. Bayley always wanted to see where Sasha teleported off to when she was called to the studio. "Or did you bring me so that I wouldn't go on a run?" Bayley asked Sasha. Sasha was about to answer when Beth walked up to them. "Hello Sasha how are you doing? Who is this that you brought along with you?" Beth asked. "Hello Beth, I'm doing good. I would like to introduce you to my wife Bayley." Sasha tells her. "It's nice to meet you Bayley. I have to say that since you've came in Sasha life she can't stop smiling." Beth tells Bayley. "Thank you it's nice meeting you and she brings a smile to my face as well." Bayley said.

"I don't want to take up to much of your time. We have the new commercial ready to go."Beth said. Sasha took Bayley hand and walked her into the studio and pulled up a chair next to her. "How many do we have to watch?" Sasha asked. "Just two, we brought in a new male model as well." Beth told them. After 15 minutes Sasha told Beth what she would like to see fixed in both commercial and that once those changes are made the commercial can be aired. "I felt like something was missing in both but couldn't put my finger on it."Beth said. "Your doing a great job and appreciate your help. If that's it we will be heading out." Sasha said.

Just than Carmella walked into the room and her eyes went straight to Bayley. "Oh there you are Beth, I was wondering if we are done for the evening? Who is this pretty thing standing here?" Carmella asked trying to get Bayley attention. Sasha jealous level hit the roof fast. She couldn't believe Carmella was hitting on Bayley in front of her. Bayley didn't even notice that Carmella was trying to hit on her. "This is Sasha Banks and her wife Bayley. Sasha is in charge of all the commercial and marketing for SSI." Beth said. Beth could tell Sasha wasn't happy with Carmella. Carmella stuck out her hand to shake Bayley hand but got Sasha instead. "You've done great job for us so far. Keep up the good work." Sasha said.

"Bayley did you like my work in the commercial as well?" Carmella asked. "Bayley finally looked up from her phone. I'm sorry, really wasn't watching who was in the commercial just was looking at the product." Bayley said. Sasha moved closer to Bayley to show Carmella she needed to back off her wife. "Well if you ever get tired of your partner, I wouldn't mind having some fun with you Bayley." Carmella tells her. "No thank you I'm happy with my wife and wouldn't trade her for the world." Bayley informs Carmella. Bayley could feel Sasha start to shake so she held her a little tighter so Sasha wouldn't attack Carmella.

"Carmella wait in the studio, I'll be there in a little while." Beth tells her. Carmella took the opportunity to run her hand down Bayley arm before walking out. Sasha was about to beat some ass. Bayley noticed Sasha eyes had turned a darker blue. "I hope your not going to firer Carmella over this Sasha?" Beth asked worried. "No I'm not going to firer her and she has a high rating approval. Beth we need to go if you need anything else please don't hesitate to call." Sasha told her. "It was nice meeting you Bayley." Beth said as she let to go finish up.

"Babe, take a deep breath and close your eyes. You are shaking and your eyes are a dark blue." Bayley told Sasha. "I want to rip the blonde hair off her head for hitting on you." Sasha said. "You are the only one I see. Carmella is nothing compared to you. You are my world and caring are babies. FYI your really sexy when you get jealous." Bayley tells Sasha. "She should know better than to act like that! I'm her boss and you don't hit on someone's wife like that." Sasha said angrily. Bayley pulled Sasha into a hug and held her tight. "I know it doesn't matter what I tell you right now because your upset but your the one I want to go home with everyday. You own my heart and soul. I love you and no one else except for the 4 babies your are caring." Bayley tells Sasha.

Sasha wanted to take Bayley right now and show her that she doesn't need anyone else but her. "Babe, let's go home unless you have more to do here?" Bayley asked. Sasha didn't need to be asked twice. Sasha wrapped her arms around Bayley and teleported them home. Sasha picked up a flowery smell and went to turn on the lights. The living room was filled with tiger lilies that went up the stairs. Sasha looked at Bayley in surprise and was taken back by how beautiful the flowers were. "Bayley, what is all this and did my mom help you?" Sasha asked.

Bayley took Sasha hand and lead her into the dining room. There was two plates setup and candles lite on the table. Bayley pulled out Sasha chair and asked her to take a seat. Sasha was still puzzled by all this as she sat down waiting for Bayley to say something. Bayley took the lid off the plate to reveal steak and lobster dinner. Bayley pour Sasha a glass of blood to go along with her dinner. Bayley finally sat down and looked at Sasha "Happy Birthday my love." Bayley said leaning over to kiss Sasha.