Confession

Bayley was sitting with Trish in the cafeteria. "Trish decided to break the ice "You know you look so much like your mother. I always admired her for her work." Bayley was taken back by the fact Trish knew who her mother was. So, that mean she knew who Bayley was. Trish could still tell Bayley was bothered by what just happen in Roman office. "Would you like to talk about what just happen dear? I'm a good listener and I can keep a secret." Trish told Bayley. Bayley could tell Trish was a good person and had a good heart. But Bayley wasn't sure how much she could really say. Bayley knew she loss control of herself and almost exposed who she was. Her mother and father worked hard to make sure no one found out and one night I almost blew it. Trish sat there and watch Bayley battle with herself on what to say.

"There no pressure here my dear. You look like you are having a hard time with what just happen and I'll I want to do is help." "Thank you, I didn't mean to almost loss control back there. It doesn't happen often and I really don't know what came over me. Seeing that guy put his arm around Sasha and almost kissing her. I just loss it and I realize that I imprinted on your daughter." I'm sorry Bayley said.

   "I really don't know where to begin. Bayley said. Trish just smiled and told Bayley start at the beginning there no rush." Bayley decided that she could trust Trish and decided to tell her story was sure how long Sasha would be. "I knew one day it would happen but never really thought it would. My mom had imprint on my real father, he was the love of her life. But one day a group of men came through the village and killed everyone. Except for my mother, she hide with my body for a few day until she was sure it was safe to move. My mother hoped I would came back to life until the danger was gone. By the third day I woke up and my mom was so happy. We made are way to another village and asked for help. The village chief knew of my mom and her kind heart. So he setup transport for me and my mom to the United States." Bayley paused for a minute.

  Trish decided to ask Bayley what she meant about her body. "Dear did you die that day your village was attacked?" Bayley shook her head yes. Trish reached over and hugged Bayley. "Than three years ago, me and my mom where heading home and a car came from out of no where and hit us. Rick was in a car be hind us and got me and my mom to a safe house where we both died. We both woke up a couple of days later. Reports where given that we both where in comas in the military hospital. I remember waking up by myself and I was scared. I just sat there trying to figure out what was happening to me.

I felt stronger and more aware of my surroundings. I knew the full moon was coming, I could feel it. I found that I could shift at will and I still was myself when I shift. For the first time I felt free and excepted what I was. But the relationship with my family was marked. I felt betrayed and abandoned for the first time by my mom. She was always there for me when I shifted and this time she wasn't. The next day she came to get me but I was angry at her. I started throwing myself into my work so that I didn't need to see my family. I was living on my own without anyone helping me."

Trish just sat there amazed how Bayley taught herself control over her gift. There was something so special about her and she didn't even think Bayley was aware of it yet. Bayley continue "When my father won the election, he made a visit to me at my job. He insisted that I move back home for my own protection and to tell me I would have secret service team assigned to me. My father pointed out "You wouldn't want them hang around my apartment all the time." I still didn't want anyone to know who I was but I wasn't willing to be in the public eye. Once my father agreed I could stay out of the public eye, I decided to move back home knowing I would lose my freedom."

Just when Bayley finished talking Liv walked up and introduced herself. "Hello I'm Liv and it's nice to meet you, Bayley right?" Bayley stuck her hand out to shake Liv hand and said yes. "I hope your meal was good? I hate to take Trish away from you Bayley but I need your help Trish if you don't mind." "Of course I would be happy to help you but I don't want to leave Bayley here by herself. I except Sasha to be here soon so once she shows up, I can help you." Liv hugs Trish and shook hands with Bayley again before leaving.