First kiss

"Sasha what are you doing here? Why don't you walk in? Liv asked Sasha. "I didn't want to interrupt Bayley and my mom talking. Please don't judge me! I know it's wrong to listen to their conversation but I'm not sure Bayley would open up to me after what happen in Roman office." Sasha said. Liv thought for a minute before speaking again, "I'm not sure what happen in Roman office but let me ask you this, do you like Bayley?" "Yes! I don't know what it is about her but all I want to do right now is hold her and take away her pain. I feel this pull to her that is so strong that I don't know if I can stand being away from her. Do you know how that feels?" Sasha asked Liv. Liv smiled at Sasha and said "yes I do know how that feels, when I meet Roman I felt the world stood still. When I found out he was a vampire, it didn't matter my love for him was stronger."

"Don't fight what you are feeling for Bayley. Be up front with her, it doesn't matter that you just meet. When you find that one person you got to for it." With that Liv left Sasha standing there. Sasha looked at her mom and Bayley and decided that she will need to be up front with Bayley. Sasha walked up and said hello. "My mom greeted me with a hug but Bayley wouldn't look at me. She sat there looking at her empty plate. I wanted to know what she was thinking and how she felt. I decided to seat next to her hoping she would look at me."

My mom decided that it was her clue to leave and go find Liv. "Bayley it was a pleasure sitting here with you. If you need anything, please let me know. Can I have an hug?" Trish asked Bayley. Bayley got up and hugged Trish and said "thank you for listening to me and I hope to see you again. Sasha is lucky to have you in her life." Both Sasha and Trish had smile on their faces. Trish kissed Sasha on the cheek and left them alone.

"How was your meal and I hope my mom didn't talk your ear off or ask a million questions?" Sasha said. "The food was good thank you and I really enjoyed talking to her. You are really lucky to have her in your life. I can tell she loves you a lot." Bayley informed Sasha. Sasha asked "if she was ready to go see her office or if she just wanted to go see her room?" Bayley still wasn't making eye contact with her and she didn't like that. Bayley said "I would like to see your office if that is ok before heading to the room." As they were walking to the elevator Bayley reached for Sasha hand and that brought a smile to Sasha face. Sasha decided right than to be up front with Bayley, She needed to know how she felt about her. Sasha wanted to know if Bayley really did imprint on her.

When they finally reached Sasha office, she let Bayley walked in first. Sasha locked the door behind her, she didn't want to be interrupted. Bayley was looking around when she felt Sasha hand on her face. Sasha had reached up and turned Bayley face up towards her. They both got loss in each other eyes and out of no where Bayley leans in and kisses Sasha. Bayley took her arms and placed it around Sasha waist to bring her closer. Sasha couldn't believe that Bayley kissed her and instantly kissed her back.

They only broke the kiss when breathing became an issue. Sasha leaned her forehead against Bayley. Bayley apologized for kissing her but Sasha just connected their lips again. Sasha licked Bayley lips asking for access to her mouth. Both their tongues fought for dominant which heating up the kiss. Sasha lead Bayley to the couch without breaking the kiss. Sasha lifted up her dress a little more so she could climb on top of Bayley lap. Sasha could feel Bayley hands run up her back and it was driving her crazy.

  Bayley couldn't believe she was making out with Sasha. Her heart was full of joy but she knew she needed to know where this was going. But before it could go any further her phone started ring. They didn't want to stop but the phone wouldn't stop ringing. Bayley pulled out her phone and didn't look to happy. "Hello, Sis, what's up? "Just wanted to know if you were ok and if you were coming home tonight" Charlotte asked. I'm okay and will be home in the morning. did he ask where I was at?" Bayley asked Charlotte. "No he'a busy preparing for his meeting in a few nights, sorry sis." Charlotte said. " I'll see you tomorrow" Bayley hung up the phone and looked sad. "I'm sorry I got carried away." Sasha said to Bayley. "I'm not sorry, I want you and I want to wake up to you every day." Bayley told Sasha. That made Sasha heart beat faster and made her blush for the first time in years. "Do you mind me asking who was on the phone? You don't seem to happy about it." Sasha asked. "It was my sister, she was asking if I was coming home tonight. I'm a little shocked she called. I work most nights and return home in the morning." Bayley states. Sasha could tell Bayley was distracted from the call and asked if she was ready to go to her room?" Bayley seem undecided but agree to go.