Unexpected confession

Sasha teleported her and Charlotte to her apartment. Becky was to arrive any minute and Sasha was hoping she would be here soon. Sasha didn't want to be away from Bayley to long. Sasha noticed that food was already prepared and marked. Sasha found a note from her mom. "Dear I took it on myself to get the dinners done for you and your guess. Just heat for 15 minutes and it will be good to go. I hope you guys enjoy. Love Mom" Sasha owed her mom big time, this would save them a lot of time.

"Sasha what a great apartment you have here. It seems like it's the whole floor to yourself. It would be great when I could have my own place. The White House is nice but I do like my privacy. If you don't mind me asking, I would like to know how do you feel about my sister?" Charlotte asked.  "I'm sorry, what would make you think I like your sister?" Sasha asked. Charlotte gives Sasha a smile "Well when Bayley came to my room she lights up when your name is spoken and she didn't refuse my gift I gave her earlier either. I noticed you brought the pink bag with you when we teleported over here. Plus, my sister seem happier when you are are near. I just want my sister to be happy." Charlotte tells Sasha

  "I love your sister and want to spend my life with her. She means the world to me and I want to protect her. Even when it comes to me, I don't want to hurt her." Sasha tells Charlotte. "Well I'm glad my sister found you. She never been close to anyone, she was bullied in school. Me and my brother always looked out for her and I wonder if she would find someone that she would tell her secrets to. I have to say I'm a little jealous that she won't let me in. But than again I understand that people do need to keep things to themselves." Charlotte said.

"I'm sure she will tell you when she is ready if there was a secret. I know she loves you a lot but it's up to your sister."Sasha said. "I know she really didn't tell me anything when I asked her earlier. I even wanted to tell her I've seen her as a tiger but I know she will shut me out of her life. I don't want that to happen. It hurts really bad when she left and didn't tell anyone. I was so happy when my dad announced that Bayley was coming home but I knew she wouldn't be happy. Than my dad made Bayley quit her job that she love being at and made her work at that military labs. They put her in the smallest lab and didn't provide her much equipment to work with. I could see in Bayley eyes that she was broken and it was my dad's fault." Charlotte tells Sasha

Sasha felt like Charlotte was holding this in for awhile and needed to get out in the open. "My dad could have made things better for Bayley but he didn't. I think he was punishing her for dropping his last name and moving out. Than Bayley didn't want to be in the spot light and that bother him. My dad couldn't understand why she couldn't be like me and embrace the attention. Bayley was never like that, not even in high school. Bayley keep to herself and than she would miss 3 days a month. Kids would make fun of her and stay away as well because they thought something was wrong with her.

I never told her who bought the dog bed for her. It was me and didn't like her sleeping on the floor when she was at the cabin. I can see you are trying to figure out how I know. Linda and Bayley left for the cabin together so I followed. I watched them both shift into tigers and ran into the forest. I went into the cabin and was surprised Bayley room had nothing in it. I looked in all the other rooms had furniture in it. She had furniture at the house but not there.

So, I decided that that before the full moon came around again I would get her something to sleep on. So, I found the biggest dog bed I could find and placed it in the room. Linda and Bayley never knew I figured it out. I never wanted to tell them because I was afraid I would lose both of them. They both mean the world to me and I didn't want to lose them. I know it's my dad fault my mom is sick and I'm happy that Bayley is trying to find a cure. You would think my dad would have asked to move Bayley to a bigger lab to find that cure. But once again he didn't do it. I was happy Bayley went for that interview and was taken charge to find the cure. I just don't want to see her run again. If anyone can help my mom it will be Bayley and I know it." Charlotte said.

Sasha wasn't sure what to say because she didn't want to lose Bayley trust. Sasha thought for a minute and finally decided to ask "Did you ever ask your dad about what he knew about Linda and Bayley?" "I didn't want to cause issues for either of them. One day I over heard my mom and dad fighting over the fact my dad went looking for Bayley. My mom was in pain with Bayley not be at home. But I felt my dad was protecting his image and Bayley needed to play her role in the family. Bayley wasn't happy when she moved back and the only time I've seen her happy was when she meet you.

I want her to be happy and you make her happy. Do you think I should tell them I know or is it wise to keep it to myself until Bayley ready?" Charlotte asked. Sasha had to think about this for a minute "I know it hurts and your not sure which way to go with this. I don't think I could give you the right answer. I think you know what to do deep down. I think Bayley will come around at some point." Charlotte pulls Sasha into a hug and thanks her for the talk.

Sasha heard a knock at the door and opened it to a smiling Becky. "Hello lass, is Charlotte here?" Becky asked. "Yes, she is come in and say hello to your date. I have to go get Bayley and I think Charlotte will need a hug." Sasha said. With that Sasha teleported back to Bayley room.