Family Secret pt2

Both Sasha and Linda were surprised that Bayley stood up all of sudden and look like she was ready to run. Linda sat calmly watching her daughter decided what to do but, Sasha wasn't going to allow her love to run. They both needed to know what they were in
for. Sasha reached up and placed her hand on Bayley face and made her look at her. Sasha seen worry and lost in Bayley eyes. It was like Bayley just lost the one she loved and it confused Sasha. "Bayley, I'm not going anywhere and like I told you earlier I wanted you to bite me so I could be yours. Please seat back down so your mother can finish?"

Bayley wasn't sure if she could take much more but Sasha pulled her back down. Linda couldn't believe how much Sasha and Bayley cared about each other. Sasha was able to calm Bayley down just by her touch. "Bayley, Sasha is right you need to hear the rest of the story." Linda tells Bayley. "I don't think I can, I don't want to bring pain to anyone and I'm forcing you to change unwilling." Bayley tells them both. "How do you expect me to live like this, if something goes wrong?" Bayley says again.

Linda could tell Bayley was hurting and confused. "Bayley why don't you shift and stay next Sasha. It will help keep your mind clear and help you process what I'm telling you better!" Linda tell Bayley. Sasha could tell Linda was trying to get Bayley to understand and she was thankful for that. Bayley didn't know what to do she looked at her mom for help but nothing and than she looked at Sasha. "Love do what will make you feel better but don't run, you need to hear this please?" Sasha tells Bayley.

Bayley looked into Sasha eyes and searching for something. Bayley still wasn't sure what to think. Bayley decided to seat back down next to Sasha and took Sasha hand in her's. Sasha looked in Bayley eyes again and Bayley still had the same lost look. Sasha lean over and whispered in Bayley ear "please love tell me what I can do to help you?" Bayley just looked down at her feet.

Linda looked concern for her daughter but knew she needed to continue "After a few weeks together and adjusting to my new life style. Her father asked me to marry him and I said yes. Are wedding night was the night that he bite me and mated with me. I woke up cold and clammy and wasn't sure if I was going to make it through the night. Lucky by the next morning I was feeling better. We weren't sure if I was going to be able to shift until the full moon but found I could walk in the sun without get burned. When the full moon came my husband helped me get through the shifting. First time is usually the hardest but after a few moon cycle it does get better." Linda said to them.

Sasha was curious to know how Linda first shift was and why she didn't think she would make it through the night. "Why was the first shift so hard and why didn't you think you would survive?" Sasha did ask. Linda thought for a moment before answering, "well it was unknown to us what would happen. Two different species and wasn't sure if my body could take it. My husband was worried as well, he thought I might have wrote my own death sentence. The pain was unbearable, ever part of me hurt. I really felt like it was the end, and when I finally passed out from the pain it was relief for me but not my husband. He stayed by my side until I woke the next morning." Linda told them "For my first shift, the body is going through at change. My bones and skin are shifting so I heard my bones cracking." Linda said.

Bayley felt like she was going to throw up. All she thought about was how much pain Sasha would be in if she bite her. There to many what if's and what if she doesn't survive. Bayley looked at Sasha hand in her hand and let go of it. Bayley didn't want to hurt her and felt touching her right now wasn't a good idea. Linda kept an eye on Bayley and could tell her daughter wasn't handling this every well. Sasha couldn't believe Bayley removed her hand from hers. Sasha felt lost and didn't know what to do for Bayley. She could tell she was going to fall part. Sasha leaned in and said "please Bayley don't push me away, we need each other. Just take deep breath's." Bayley once again did what Sasha asked and the deep breath's helped.

  Linda continue the story "A month later I found out I was pregnant with Bayley. She was a blessing because I didn't think I could have kids. Bayley was born at night on the full moon and was born with the tribal marking. She was more special than anyone knew. We were both happy and for the next year it was just joy. Bayley started walking when she was 8 months old and started talking soon after. My husband loved her to pieces and would try to get Bayley to shift and would laugh when she tried. But when things are going good faith steps in and throws you a curve ball.