Expecting

"My dad had the ability to impregnate my mom not in the normal way. I was gifted with that ability as well. My mom and dad didn't know she was pregnant until the full moon." Bayley told Trish. Trish just like Sasha wanted to know and couldn't wait until the full moon. "Well let's go see Roman and see if he could help us out than." Trish said. Sasha could see the excitement in her moms eyes and worry in Bayley eyes. "Mom please don't get to excited. We will probably have to wait until the full moon." Sasha said.

"Why don't you go talk to Roman and see what he can do for us." Bayley said. Sasha felt her heart drop because she wanted Bayley to go with her. It's their child and she should be there. "Your coming with me right? It's are child I could be caring and you should be there." Sasha tells Bayley. Bayley didn't say anything but her head down. Sasha didn't like how Bayley was acting and was confused by her reaction to see Roman. Could it be because my mom looks hopeful too? A knock at the door brought Sasha back from her thoughts.

"Hello ladies how are we doing this evening? Becky told me Sasha that you wanted to talk to me?" Roman asked. "Yes me and Bayley needed to talk to you. Can we please move this into your office? Mom please excuse us for a little while."Sasha asked. Roman agreed and Sasha grabbed Bayley hand and moved a towards the office. Sasha thought Bayley might not want to go with her but Bayley went along without saying anything. "So, what can I do for you two?" Roman asked. "We would like to know how you found out Liv was pregnant?" Sasha asked Roman.

Roman smiled before answering "Liv egg where fertilized before they were placed back in her. Are you hoping I could do the same thing for you two?" Roman asked. "No, do to Bayley special abilities we believe I'm carrying your baby. We want to know if there is way to find out because normal means." Sasha said. Roman eyes dance with excitement. "We could do a couple of test and see if it's true. This will be amazing if Bayley was able to impregnate you. How do you know Bayley able to do it?" Roman asked.

"My dad left a journal for me and how he got my mom pregnant. He said I would have the same abilities to do the same thing. It only happens when I'm in my tiger form." Bayley tells Roman. "I know your dad use to ask me all type of questions. When I spent time with him. If you are up to it I can take you to my lab and run some test." Roman said. "That would be great. I'm not sure if it's to soon or if we should wait." Sasha said.

"If this was a normal pregnancy I would say yes but this isn't normal. Bayley gifts seem to be stronger than her dad's gifts. Bayley when Sasha shifts for the first time will you be able to communicate with her? The reason I ask Sasha should be aware of the baby." Roman asked. "My mother told me that she was able to communicate with him and was able to communicate with me as well when we shifted each month. I don't see it being different with Sasha." Bayley said.

"Let's go down to my lab and we will run some test there." Roman told them both. Both Sasha and Bayley got up and followed Roman to his office. Trish was already there setting things up for Roman. Bayley was taken back how awesome Roman lab was and the things he was working on. Sasha could see the amazement in Bayley eyes over Roman lab. "We could make your lab look like this one if you like." Sasha told Bayley. "No my lab is just right and I don't want to change anything in it." Bayley said smiling at Sasha.

"Sasha let me take some blood from you first so that I could run the pregnancy test. Than we will do the sonogram after we get the blood work back." Roman tells them.  Bayley watched as Roman drew blood from Sasha and went to run the test. "Well congratulations in order you are pregnant. Let go do the sonogram and see if could see anything." Roman said. Sasha could see the happiness in her moms eyes. Sasha turned around and wrapped her arms around Bayley. "Are you ok? Can you believe we are going to have a baby together." Sasha asked Bayley.

"I lost for words right now. I'm so happy that this happen." Bayley told Sasha. Bayley leaned down and kissed Sasha. Sasha wanted more from Bayley but Sasha knew they were being watched. "Sasha lay right here and we will see if we could see anything. The gel will feel cold at first but it will get better soon." Roman said. Roman moved the scanner around, when he came across three images. All of them could hear three different heart beats. "Roman is that three heart beats that we are hearing?" Trish asked. Roman shook his head yes and wondered how fast the pregnancy might process.

"Sasha, you might only be pregnant for 6 months." Bayley said. "Bayley, what do you mean?" Roman asked. "My dad wrote if I had loss any of my lives my abilities will be stronger. He believes that the pregnancy could be cut down to 6 months. But the full moon could slow down the process but we won't know until it happens." Bayley said. Roman smiled at Bayley and Sasha "we will watch your progress and make arrangements to make sure everything goes ok." Roman said.

"I think I need to go back and talk to my mom. She would know what happens leading up to the full moon. Maybe I'll ask Becky to take me back to the White House." Bayley said. "No, you aren't going back there without me." Sasha said getting upset. "Ok we can wait until we have dinner with my mom. Please don't get upset." Bayley said