Family secrect

Sasha felt heartbroken hearing Bayley stayed curled up on the floor all day. Sasha knew there was no way she getting around this question. "Well first off, I fell for Bayley hard when I came across a photo of you and her. Bayley eyes capture my heart but I wasn't 💯 sure until I picked her up from the airport. When are eye meet, I felt this connection that was so strong that I felt I was being pulled to her. I knew right there I wanted to make her mine. I wanted to mark her so no one else could have her. When were alone the pull to be with her was unbearable and I tried to leave the room. But when Bayley got close to me, the need to be with her was over powering and all thought went out the window." Sasha tells Linda.

Linda understood what Sasha was telling her very well. She went through the same emotions and desire with Bayley father. "Did Bayley tell you to feed off her or did you do it against her wishes." Linda asked. Linda knew this question would bring Bayley out of hiding and sure enough Bayley walked out pissed. "What kind of question is that." Bayley asked angrily. Sasha looked up to her love and could see hurt and disappointment in her eyes. Bayley hadn't looked at Sasha yet just her mother."Oh hello dear, how was your nap?" Linda asked Bayley. "Your trying to stir me off my question. So, let me ask again what kind of question is that?" Bayley repeated.

"It's a question that has to be ask because either way will tell me if this relationship is worth the time even though you imprinted on her. I'm looking out for you." Linda tells Bayley. Sasha could see Bayley start to lose control and with out thinking about it, Sasha got up and wrapped her arms around Bayley. Sasha pulled her close and told Bayley to close her eyes and take deep breath's. Bayley instantly started to relax and finally returned Sasha hug. "We need to answer your mother question." Sasha told Bayley.

"I offered myself to Sasha few times because I wanted her to do it and I didn't want to see her in pain." Bayley tells her mom still holding Sasha. Sasha pulled away and could see sadness in Bayley eyes. Sasha placed her hand on Bayley cheek and asked if she was ok? Bayley just shook her head yes. Sasha pulled Bayley to the couch to sit down and so they could continue the conversation. Linda notice the power Sasha had over Bayley and wasn't afraid of the beast that wanted to come out of her daughter. Linda decided it was time to tell Bayley the truth and what she really was.

"Well that does make a difference if you offered yourself to Sasha. Your just like your father in so many ways. He would have loved the women you came to be. It's one of the reasons I love you living here because I see him inside of you." Linda tells them both. "I believe I should start at the beginning. I meet your father by mistake one night. I had come across his scent and it pulled me to him. It was a connection that was stronger than me wanting to sink my teeth into him. I just wanted to be with him and just like you Bayley imprinting on Sasha, your father imprinted on me right away.

  It dawned on Sasha what Linda scent was. Linda Flair was a half breed just like Nox. "You were a Vampire at first before you meet Bayley father? That'a why your scent is different than Bayley." Sasha asked. Bayley was taken back at what Sasha asked her mom. "Yes that would be correct dear. It didn't take long for her father to figure out what I was. He was actually hunting for me because I was drinking the blood of the animals around his tribe. Just like you two we hit it off but I needed to feed. Animal blood wasn't helping me at all and so, your father offered himself a few times to me. I finally gave in an drank enough to fill my needs and not enough to drain your father to the point of death. I wasn't aware of the time what your fathers blood would do to me."Linda said.

A question came to mind and Sasha couldn't stop herself from asking "did you wake from your death sleep before sunrise and were you disoriented after that." Linda gave Sasha a warm smile before answering her questions. " I did, but I wasn't able to go outside. The sun would had burn my skin but I had notice that I wanted food. I hadn't had regular food for many years. I still needed the blood as well but now I could do both."Linda paused for a moment.

Bayley just looked at her mom and at Sasha hands in hers. "Mom, are you saying my blood is changing Sasha? How long will this last?" Bayley asked. "Bayley your blood is special and can only effect the person you imprinted on. Your blood calls out to her and that's why you can easily take her biting you. It also feeds the beast desire to mate with Sasha." Linda tells them. "Are you saying by drinking Bayley blood, I'm preparing myself to become a hybrid?" Sasha asked. Bayley all of sudden felt worried that Sash really didn't want that to happen. Even though she has asked Bayley to given in and bite her. Did Sasha really want to become her mate? Bayley wonder. All of sudden Bayley didn't want to know the answer and stood up to leave. Bayley didn't want to hear anymore and it was overwhelming her thoughts that Sasha really didn't want to be with her.