Asking for help

Bayley walked into Roman office and was taken back by the tribal work he had on the walls and the modern look of the office. It wasn't over the top but welcoming just like her mother office was at the White House. My mom was into tribal art and display it probably and surprising my father support her decorate style. My mom always tells me "you can't live in the past but still honor where you came from as along as you move forward."

Roman shook Bayley hand and offered her a sit. "Ms Martinez it's nice to meet you, I hope you travel here was good. I've been a fan of your work, you have been make the world a better place for sometime now." Roman informs Bayley. "Thank you Sir, but you can call me Bayley. My travels were good and I have been a fan of your for awhile." Bayley said. "So Bayley, what can I help you with? Roman asked. "I'm working on an antidote for my Mother, someone injected her with a substance called Night shade. What I can tell it slowly attacking the body. I've been able to slow the process down more but I need help finding a cure. It's important to me that I help my mother." Bayley tells Roman.

As Roman is listening to Bayley he is taken back by what she said happen to her mother. Night shade doesn't harm the human body. It only effects those that are super natural. A question came to mind for  Roman to ask Bayley but wasn't sure Bayley would give an honest answer. "Bayley who else was effected by this Night Shade? Was just your mother or other members in the family affected by it?"Roman asked. "My mother, father and sister was at an event. My mother was the only one that had a reaction to it. My father and sister just felt a rush of energy from it." Bayley said. Roman thought for a moment and came to realize that there was more to Bayley mother than what she was leading on. Roman understood that secret have to be kept to protect those that you love. But he wondered if Bayley was aware of what her mother was.

  "Well Bayley you came to the right person to help you. I have a few employees that are dealing with the same issue. I have to say I'm impressed that you were able to slow down the spreed of it. I have the top chemist on it and haven't made near as much progress as you have. Do you have anyone working with you or this all on your only?" Roman asked Bayley thought for a minute what to say "since my mother got sick I've made it my mission to help her get better and I wouldn't trust anyone with this information at the lab I work at. I'm the only one working on it and no one else knows. All my data is locked up or taken back with me each day."

Roman was really impressed by Bayley determination and devotion to her work and mother. Roman would love to have Bayley work for him she would be a valuable employee. But there something thing about her that he can't put his finger on, something special that she keeping a secret. Roman after being silent for a minute decided that it would be the best thing to help Bayley out. "Bayley I would be honored to work with you and help you help your mother. You could be helping millions of more people if a cure cane be found. If it ok with you, I would like to look over your work and progress you've made so far. Like told you earlier me and my team have been trying to find a cure for this as well. I would like it if you became part of the team and be the as well?

  Bayley couldn't believe what she was hearing Roman was offering her a job and he wanted to help her find a cure. But how will Bayley make this work, my dad is why over protect. It would be hard to get him to say ok. I know I'm 28 years old but since he won the Presidency, he insisted I move to the White House for my protection. If I take the job here I could get to know Sasha better and it could be come more. "Roman I'm honored that you want to offer me a job but I would have to get my father to give the ok for me to work here. My father has a high power job and making sure I'm protected is always high on the list. Right now wouldn't be a good time to ask he has important meeting coming up and he wouldn't want to be bother with this. Can I have a few days to get back to you?" Bayley asked Roman.