Request

Sasha alarm woke both them up. Sasha had set the alarm to go off 2 hours before sunset. They both needed to get back to SSI but needed to go see Bayley mom before that. Sasha wondered if Bayley would say anything to her mom about the shotgun wedding. How mad would Linda would be with them. They teleported to Bayley room and Sasha went to sit on the bed but was stopped by Bayley. "Where are you going?" Bayley asked "well I figured I would wait for you to go see your mom and check my emails while I wait." Sasha said. "No, I would like you to come with me to see my mom from now on. I don't want you to hide in here. You are my wife and big part of my life." Bayley told Sasha

Sasha couldn't believe it, Bayley doesn't want to hide the marriage but wants her mom to know. They walk to Linda room and are welcome with a big smile. "Hello you two how are things are going?" Linda asked. Linda looked at Bayley and asked the nurse to give them privacy. "By looking at you, did you lose a life? Did you bite Sasha after your death?" Linda asked. Sasha looked down at her feet and Bayley looked at her mom. "There was an explosion at SSI and I died protecting Sasha mother. I do not regret saving her life. For your second question yes I bit Sasha and we got married this morning." Bayley told her mother.

Linda took everything Bayley had just said in,"Sasha, is your mother doing ok and how are you feeling right now?" Linda asked. "I'm sorry we didn't invite you to the wedding. I wanted to marry Bayley, with just me and her there. Something that is just special between us before we invite family and a few friends. For my mother, she is doing great, just a few minor cuts and bruises. Bayley was the big hero." Sasha stated. Sasha started to shack and was worried that they pissed off Linda.

Linda was disappointed that Bayley didn't invite her to the wedding but knew it wouldn't have been a good thing. "Well let me ask you again Sasha, how are you feeling after Bayley bit you?" Linda repeated that question again. Sasha thought for a moment on how she felt. "Well the night was rough but I feel ok. Not sure what to expect next." Sasha said. Sasha still had a hard time looking at Linda in the eyes. Sasha was waiting for Linda to start yelling.

"Sasha, have you told your mother that you married my daughter?" Linda asked. Sasha started shaking a little harder. Bayley wrapped her arm around Sasha to help her stop shaking. "Relax you are ok and I'm here with you." Bayley whispered to Sasha. "No, I haven't had a chance to tell her yet. I'm sure she will me mad that I didn't invite her." Sasha told Linda. "Well I'm sure she will be upset but probably happy she gained another daughter. I'm disappointed that I didn't get to see you two but I know it would have been a mess with me there. Sasha, I'm happy that your part of the family and you are a wonderful addition."Linda said.

Linda got up and hugged Sasha and asked "Can I meet your mother? I would like to have dinner with her." "Mom, are you sure you want to bring Sasha mom here?" Bayley asked. "No, I would like to find another location to have dinner. I don't need secret services hanging around and listening to what we are talking back. I will think of something" Linda tells them.

Sasha thought about it and suggested that they could have dinner at her apartment. "My mom is a big fan of yours and I know she would be happy to sit down with you. I will ask her when I see her a little later." Sasha tells Linda. "That is ever nice of you to offer. I would like to seat down with her before the full moon." Linda tells Sasha. Sasha was surprised that Bayley hasn't said a word and was wondering if she was okay. Sasha gave Bayley hand a squeeze and smiled at her. Sasha noticed that Bayley loss I thought and was wondering what could have caused it.

"Bayley dear, you haven't said much besides asking if I wanted Sasha mom to come here." Linda asked. "You don't seem to mad about me marring Sasha and biting her. But get the feeling that you are upset about me losing a life." Bayley said. "I forget how much you know me, yes I am mad that you lost a life and didn't tell me about it. For biting Sasha that was bond to happen. I am worried about her shifting and we need to prepare her the best we can. Have you noticed anything different about yourself?" Linda asked. Sasha answer the question "Bayley a little bigger when she a tiger and her colors are gotten darker. Her eyes have become a darker blue and white."

Linda was impressed that Sasha picked up on the changes. "I wish I could have found the scroll that your father had created. He took down each death cycle and what to expect. Some of the elder tribe members had reach their ninth cycle. Your father wanted to prepare you what was ahead if it ever came to that." Linda said

Bayley looked at her mom and pulled out the puzzle box. "Do you think that dad could have placed the scroll in this box?" Bayley asked. Linda eyes lite up and couldn't believe what she was seeing, a piece of her and Bayley past. Linda collected herself and asked "how did you find this? I've been looking for this for years?" "I found it at a store in Mexico, and got a few other items as well." Sasha replied.