Hard to get work done

Bayley helped Sasha up off the floor and Sasha adjusted here clothes. Sasha wasn't satisfied with waiting to pleasure Bayley until later she wanted her now. Bayley noticed the devilish smile on Sasha face and noticed Sasha eyes had a hint of blue in them. Bayley realized that Sasha inter beast wasn't happy and still wanted more. Sasha pushed Bayley against the wall of the gazebo and started kissing Bayley passionately. Sasha ran her hand down the front of Bayley body and stuck her hand in Bayley pants. Sasha started rubbing Bayley clit and kissing on her neck. "Go ahead and feed, I felt your fangs." Bayley told Sasha.

Sasha was trying to fight the need to bite Bayley. Sasha wasn't really hungry but like the pleasure it gave her to sink her teeth into the person she loved. A few second later Bayley felt Sasha fangs sink into her neck and a wave of pleasure went through her body. Sasha could tell Bayley was turned on and was hoping to get to pleasure her. Just than Sasha phone went off and Sasha forced herself to pulled away to get her phone. Sasha looked at Bayley and could see the beast wasn't satisfied and wanted her. "Soon my love" Sasha told Bayley.

Bayley decided to shift again to heal the bite marks Sasha left. Bayley felt stronger than before and the beast seen her mate. Bayley started stalking Sasha while she was looking at her phone. Sasha looked up and saw a tiger walking slowly a towards her. Sasha smiled at her lovely tiger. Sasha walked up to Bayley and whispered "You really don't know how bad I want you right now. But you need to change back love. Are time is about up and many of the workers here like to walk around this area on their breaks."
Few second later Sasha was facing Bayley with a devilish smile on her face.

"Well let's go than, I need to go over some of my notes and check on my projects." Bayley tells Sasha. Sasha didn't want to go at all she still needed to be close to Bayley. Sasha felt like the beast inside of her wanted her mate. Sasha once again started kissing Bayley and wanted to finish what they started before her phone rang. Bayley pulled back and smiled at Sasha, "we need to get back to work sooner we are done we can go home." Bayley said.

Bayley grabbed Sasha hand and tried to walked out of the gazebo. Sasha really wanted to finish what they started. "Come on, don't make me carry you over my shoulder." Bayley tells Sasha. "But what if I want you do to that? I'm so wet for you right now and I can see you want me too." Sasha tell Bayley. "I do want you but you just said are times about up. We don't need anyone walking up on us." Bayley said. Sasha wasn't happy about it, Bayley was right and they went back to the lab.

Sasha sat at her desk and watched Bayley get to work. Sasha mind started wondering on what she wanted to do to Bayley. She was only brought out of her train of thought when her phone went off again. Sasha looked at her phone to see it was Beth. "Hey what's up? Is everything going ok with the new commercial?" Sasha asked. "Hello it's going great can you come over to the studio to check out the commercial?" Beth asked. "Yes, give me 30 minutes and I'll be right there." Sasha replied.

"Bayley, I have to go to the studio for a little while will you be ok here? Sasha asked. "Yes, I'll be fine thanks for asking." Bayley said. Sasha felt a little disappointed that Bayley was ok with her leaving. Bayley looked over to Sasha as she walked back to the office. Sasha was getting her things ready to leave when she heard the door shut. Sasha looked up to see Bayley standing there. Bayley closed the blinds just enough so they could look out the window but no one could look in. "Tell Beth you need and extra 20 minutes before you get there please." Bayley whispered to Sasha.

Once Sasha sent the text, Bayley lifted Sasha on the desk. Bayley started kissing Sasha neck and running her hands up Sasha thighs. Bayley ran her hands up to Sasha hips and removed her underwear. Than placed both hands on Sasha knees and spread her legs open. Bayley could tell Sasha was wet and ready to be pleasured. Sasha couldn't control herself she wrapped her arms around Bayley neck and brought her in for a deep passionate kiss. Sasha leaned back taking Bayley with her. Sasha felt Bayley sticking two fingers inside her and started moving in and out at a fast pace. Sasha couldn't help but let out a load moan.

Bayley took her other hand and moved it under Sasha shirt rubbing her breast. Sasha pleasure leave where at a high that she never wanted to come down from it. Sasha could feel her breaking point coming and ask Bayley to go faster. Bayley open Sasha shirt and moved up her bra so that she could suck on her breast. Bayley could feel Sasha getting wetter by the second. Bayley knew it wouldn't be long before Sasha hit her climax. Bayley was enjoying pleasuring Sasha. Bayley pulled her finger out and worked her way down between Sasha legs started using her tongue. That put Sasha over the edge and her orgasm hit hard.

Bayley helped Sasha ride it out and cleaned up all the juices that Sasha released. Bayley put Sasha underwear back on her and ask, "do you feel better now? Do you need a few minutes before you head to the studio?" Sasha was trying to catch her breath and wanted to return the favor to Bayley. "I need to take care of you first my love." Sasha said. Bayley smiled and said "once you return from the studio we can pickup where we left off. I don't want to be the reason you miss work." Sasha looked at Bayley with puzzlement. Sasha needed to take care of Bayley this couldn't be one sided. Bayley held Sasha hands and said, "I can see what you want to do in your eyes but I can wait until you return. Don't keep them waiting, sooner you go the sooner you will be back my love."