The tough decision

Sasha took a minute to collect her thoughts. Than it came back to her. "Bayley what time is it again?" Sasha asked. "It's 11:20 am my love. You fell asleep in my arms and didn't make it back to your apartment." Bayley said. "Bayley that can't be possible. I should be died right now. Just at that  moment Sasha stomach growled and her teeth came out. "Bayley I need to feed. What do I do?" Sasha asked.

  "Come her baby, I can't see you in pain." Bayley tells Sasha.  "I don't think that a good idea Bayley, I might bite you." Sasha says.  Bayley didn't care at this point all she knew was Sasha was in pain. Bayley pulls Sasha in close and whispered to her "go ahead and feed my love." Sasha started to crying and wasn't sure she should do it. "Bayley if I focus hard enough I think I could get back to my apartment." Sasha says. "But what if you end up outside in the sun? If you feed off me, it will clear your mind." Bayley told Sasha.

"Listen this shouldn't be a hard decision to make right now. One you could end up somewhere unknown and get burned by the sun. Second you can take what you need from me and clear your mind. Once you get back to your apartment you could rest and drink enough to get ready for you meeting." Bayley tells Sasha. "I want you to be at your best and I know this is weird but we just need to get through today. Than we will find out what's happening to you. Please don't make this hard."Bayley tells Sasha.

Sasha couldn't believe that her Bayley was willing to risk her life to let her feed again. Sasha felt so down and unsure what was really happening. Was Bayley blood helping her have both worlds just like Dakota blood did for Nox or will this wear off in a few days? Sasha knew she needed to get more answers. She didn't want this to end if it meant giving up her time with Bayley and now understood Nox worries when she was in her death sleep.

Bayley still holding Sasha, moves her head to the side to give Sasha room. Sasha still shakes her head no not wanting to leave marks on her neck. "Is your thigh sore from where I marked you last night? I would rather bite there again so no one see. I don't want you to have answer question your not comfortable with." Sasha said. "My thigh is fine and if you like you could bite the other side if you like." Bayley tell Sasha. "Bayley I still don't know, what if you are to weak to get around or I go to far. I don't want to play with your life like that." Sasha says in a worried tone.

  "It's your decision and I won't push you into anything." Bayley said sadly. Bayley let go of Sasha and walked into the bathroom. Bayley decided to give Sasha time to think it through. Sasha didn't like the fact Bayley pulled away from her. Sasha wanted that closeness back, she soon heard the shower running. Sasha decided that she would join Bayley and see if it would help. Bayley was right she needed to be at the top of her game tonight. Sasha pushed the door open to the bathroom and made sure to close it again. Sasha removed her clothes and got in behind Bayley. Bayley felt Sasha arms wrap around her and it brought a smile to her face.

"I thought I would join you if you don't mine." Sasha said with a smile on her face. Bayley turned around and kissed Sasha passionately. Than pinned her against the wall deepen the kiss. Bayley could feel Sasha fangs hit her tongue and it tuned Bayley on even more. Bayley reached between their bodies to message Sasha clit before sticking two finger inside Sasha. Sasha let a moan and could feel the need to feed coming on stronger.  Bayley wanted Sasha to feed so if she kept up the pace she going with Sasha would have to give into her hunger. Sasha could felt her orgasm growing and knew it won't belong now before she cum. Bayley leaned her head to the side and whispered "Sasha my love cum for me."

  Sasha felt herself let go and her orgasm hit her hard. Sasha sunk her teeth into Bayley neck and began sucking the blood that came out. Sasha knew she had hit Bayley main vein  in the neck. Sasha took a month full of blood and than another. She heard Bayley give a low growl and she pulled away. Before looking at Bayley she ran her tongue over the two puncher holes in Bayley neck to seal them up. Bayley had her head resting on Sasha shoulder taken in deep breaths. "Love are you ok? What can I do to help you?" Sasha asked. Still Bayley didn't lift her head off Sasha shoulder.

  "Baby your scaring me please say something. I knew this was a bad idea. I should have taken my chances." Sasha said. Bayley lifter her head to look into Sasha eyes and Sasha knew why Bayley hadn't said anything. The beast once again has control and Bayley was stopping herself from biting her. "Do it give in make me yours! You know you want too, why wait! Or is it that you really don't want me?" Sasha instantly regretted the last part she said. Bayley looked like someone ripped her heart out. "I love you so much that I would waste all my lives to keep you going. I can't be selfish right now and if that what you think, than that's what you think." Bayley said with tears coming down her face.

  Bayley turned around and turned off the water. "You better get going you have a big meeting tonight! Good luck with it just be up front with my dad. He will listen and do the right thing." Bayley said never looking at Sasha. A few minutes later Bayley had shifted into a tiger and curled up on the floor in the corner. To stop herself from looking at Sasha, Bayley buried her head into her body. Sasha knew she messed up with Bayley and didn't want to leave things like this. What has she done, she watched her love shift into her tiger form and roll up like ball in the corner of her room. Sasha walked over to Bayley and whispered in her ear,"I'm so sorry, please forgive me. I can't lose you over this. Please come back to me." Bayley didn't move and not to make things worst Sasha left her love broken hearted.