Hard to get work done pt2

Sasha knew Bayley was right and Bayley wasn't going to give in. Sasha collected herself and teleported home to shower before she went to the studio. Sasha had ask Becky to send her the feed of Bayley working in the lab so she could keep an eye on her. If anything went wrong Sasha could get to Bayley fast. Once again, Sasha thought about what she could do to Bayley to pleasure her. Before she could get carried away Beth came up to her. "You looked like you were lost in thought. How are things going at SSI? How's your mom doing?"

"SSI is stepping up security after the bombing. My mom was lucky, all she got was minor cuts. Thank you for asking. So, how are things going on here?" Sasha asked. "Well we had to replace Lana for the commercial. She wasn't working out well and the crew was getting tired of her attitude. We replaced her with Carmella and it's gotten way better getting things done. I think you will be happy with the commercial." Beth said.

"Well let's see what you have. I'm sure it will be great, you do great work. That's why I called you to cover for me." Sasha told Beth. "Well thank you, that mean a lots. How much longer do you think I will be doing this job?" Beth asked. "Do you need to get home? I was hope you can keep doing this for me. I was given another assignment and preferred to stay at SSI. Can you still work here for me. I can give you another raise if that would keep you here." Sasha said. "Thank you, that would keep me here a little longer. It must be a big assignment to pull you away from your work here. That's a beautiful ring, who is the lucky person that gave you that?" Beth asked.

Sasha mind automatically went to Bayley and brought a big smile to her face. Beth stood there and smiled at Sasha. "This person must really be special to you to bring a smile that big to your face." Beth said. "Yes, the person is special to me and would do anything to protect them." Sasha said. "Well I'm happy for you. I didn't think you were seeing anyone. You seemed to be dedicated to your work and never gave it away." Beth said. "I like to keep things private and this person means the world to me. She makes happy, which I never thought possibly before. When we meet there was a strong connection that I can't explain." Sasha said.

Beth was happy for Sasha and whoever this person was she was able to bring happiness to Sasha. Something that really hasn't been seen for a long time. "Let's get this rolling so you can get back to the office." Beth said. They sat there and watch the commercial. Carmella was a really good choice and would be good in other commercial as well Sasha thought. Sasha check her phone to make sure Bayley was ok but Bayley wasn't in the lab. Sasha started to panic, Bayley promised she would stay in the lab. Sasha sent a quick text to Bayley to see where she was at. "Hey, just checking in and seeing how things are going with you? Miss you"

"Miss you too, Im eating the food you brought me earlier in the office going over test results. Some of the results look really promising. Are you on your way back yet?" Bayley replied "No not yet, just about to finish up and head back to the office. I will see you soon my love." Sasha texted back. Sasha felt relief that Bayley was ok but she felt the need to get back to the office ASAP. Sasha watched Bayley walk back into the lab and headed to the door. Bayley stepped aside to let someone in and closed the door. The women head and face was covered so Sasha couldn't make out who she was. Sasha watched as the women brought Bayley into a hug and kissed her on the cheek.

Sasha blood started to boil and she thought that was the reason Bayley wanted her to go to the studio to work. Sasha watched as Bayley showed her around the lab. Sasha thought Bayley might take her to the office but Bayley kept working as the women watched her. Sasha didn't like this women being in there with Bayley alone. Sasha couldn't take it anymore and was going to teleport back to office when she got a text from Bayley. "Hey Becky brought Charlotte to SSI to see my lab and now sitting with me while you are gone. Hope you are coming back soon." Love Bayley.

Sasha couldn't believed how jealous she got over someone else hugging Bayley. Was this how Bayley felt when see seen Becky hugging me that night. "Earth to Sasha, how was the rest of the commercial? Do we need to reshoot anything or are you ok with it." Beth asked. "I'm sorry got lost in thought for a moment. The commercial does look good. Let me rewatch it again and let you know." Sasha told Beth
Beth sat there waiting for Sasha finish watching the commercial. Sasha thought the commercial was good and it really did seem to work better with Carmella than Lana.

"Like always the commercial was good. You made the right choice going with Carmella than Lana. I'm assuming a lot less headaches with Carmella compared to Lana." Sasha said. "Thank you, I do have a few others that I would like to use if that's ok with you?" Beth asked. "I trust your judgement and I know it will workout just fine in the end. If there nothing else you need from me I'm going to head back to the office." Sasha asked. "Thank you again Sasha for this opportunity and trusting me with this project . It means a lot to me and the money does help with my kids." Beth said.

"Can I ask you question about your kids?" Sasha asked. Beth nodded her head yes. "How do you make it work? I know your kids are human and so is your husband?" Sasha asked. "Well, the kids get up early to see me before I go to sleep and when they get home they know I wake up after sunset. I do all the mom things with them and we seem to make it work. If you really want to have kids you will find away to make it work fit all of you." Beth said Sasha thanked her for the information and teleport back to SSI.