New Home

Sasha was amazed how how nice the inside of the house was. Trish pulled out her phone and showed both Sasha and Bayley the outside of the house. "How many acres are we on?" Bayley asked Trish. "The house is on 1000 acres and the lake is part of the property. Let's walk through the house and you tell me what you think." Trish said. Sasha could see the excitement in Bayley eyes for the house and the property. "Sasha isn't this amazing? Look how much room we will have." Bayley said. Bayley notice Sasha wasn't showing no excitement in the new house. Bayley heart dropped and felt sad that Sasha didn't seem to care about the house.

"Trish do you think I could shift and go for a run?" Bayley asked. "Don't you want to look at the rest of the house?" Trish asked "Not really, I've lost interest at the moment, I'm sorry" Bayley said. Sasha watched as Bayley walk out to the back yard and shifted. Sasha watched as Bayley ran off into the darkness. Sasha knew Bayley was upset and she was the cause of it. "You couldn't show any excitement for the house? Bayley was so excited and you showed nothing. Do you not like the house?" Trish asked Sasha.

"Mom, I'm not sure what to think about the house It's overwhelming." Sasha told Trish. "You just crushed Bayley excitement. You vanished all the light out of her eyes." Trish told Sasha. "You don't think I don't know that. I didn't mean to hurt her." Sasha told her mom. "Why did you tell her it was ok to buy the house than if you are not ready to leave your apartment? Bayley was trying to give you something that was for both of yours." Trish said.

Bayley was hurt and couldn't understand why Sasha didn't want to move. The house would give us so much more room and the privacy they needed to shift. After a long run, Bayley decided to run back to the house and decided to let Trish show her the rest of the house. 15 minutes later Bayley was back at the house and shifted back to herself. "Do you feel better after your run dear?" Trish asked Bayley. "Yes, can you please show me the rest of the house?" Bayley asked without looking at Sasha.

Sasha needed to talk to Bayley and fix this. The house was beautiful and Sasha didn't feel like she deserved something this nice. Sasha was pulled out of thoughts when she heard her mom point out the kitchen to Bayley. "WoW this kitchen is so nice and look at the island in the middle. The kitchen is already stock with the appliances?" Bayley asked Trish.

"Yes, everything is the top of line appliances and so is the laundry room as well. You have a walk in pantry here in the kitchen as well. A refrigerator is in there to store blood in it. Than through this door is the dining room. You have two rooms down here that could be offices or a playroom for one. Your laundry room is over here and has area to air dry your clothes. There also a gym setup over here. Should we look up stairs?" Trish asked Bayley

"Yes, please lead the way. How many bed rooms does the house have?" Bayley asked. "7 total bed rooms not included the two down stairs so a total of 9. Each room is 1/2 the size of the master bed room. You have a loft up here so it could be another place for the kids to watch TV. Here is the master bedroom it's the size of two rooms. There a walk in closet and the bathroom has two sinks, a shower and a bathtub. So Bayley what do you think of the house." Trish asked.

"It's amazing and the backyard is wonderful. The colors are just right. Are those sun-blockers on the windows?" Bayley asked. "Yes and it increases the security on the house as well. We could get the house filled with furniture right away?" Trish asked. "Please place the orders for the furniture and setup one of the rooms as a playroom for the kids and the other room as an office please. The nursery needs to be decorated in tigers and tribal designs and the playroom please." Sasha tells her mom. Sasha was hoping Bayley would look at her but Bayley just kept her head down.

"Do you want to pick out the furniture right now so we could get it order and have the guys pick it up." Trish asked. "Yes the sooner the better please." Sasha said. Trish looked at Bayley for confirmation and seen Bayley shakes her head yes. "Let me go get my bag up stairs and we can get started." Trish said. Sasha thanked her mom and waited until her mom went upstairs. "Bayley I'm truly sorry not being excited about the house. This house is overwhelming and I don't feel like I deserve this place. But I shouldn't have killed your excitement and make you feel like you had to run. Please look at me, this is killing me inside." Sasha asked

Bayley took a deep breath and turned to face Sasha. "Why do you feel you don't deserve this house? Don't you want to have more room to move around? This house would be ours and it will feel like home. Are kids will have a place to play outside. I just want to understand." Bayley tells Sasha. Sasha could see the hurt in Bayley eyes and wasn't sure if she could make this right with her. "Bayley I really can't give you a straight answer on this. I only dreamed about buying a house like this in my other life. When I got attacked I let all those dreams go and excepted the apartment and the job I was given. I really never expect to have that dream come true. Just like finding love and you came along and everything I hoped for is coming true. I'm waiting for myself to wake up and it's all gone." Sasha said.

"Sasha all I ever wanted was to have a home that I could shift in and run. This house has everything I want but if your not on broad with it than we can stay at your apartment." Bayley said. "I don't want that, you won't be happy and the kids won't have any room to play." Sasha tells Bayley "if we both aren't happy with the house than this won't work. I'm still going to fill the house with furniture. Your mom done a great job getting the house setup." Bayley tells Sasha.

Sasha could tell Bayley wasn't happy. "I left the book at my place. Sasha could teleport me home and we could go over the stuff." Trish smiles at Bayley. "Trish how long have you been here for? We can do this later this afternoon if you like" Bayley asked Trish. "I've been here for awhile. But if we could wait until later this afternoon that would be nice. I'll get my stuff."Trish said. "You don't have to come back for me. I want to stay in the house." Bayley tells Sasha. Sasha knew she had to make this right some how.