Understanding

"I would like to understand what happens when you drink a shifter blood and what happens after you bite Nox." Sasha asked them questions. "Well, like I told you yesterday I started eating food and drank the blood at first. The second time I had a little bit more of her blood and I started waking up during the day. It took a few days for me to get use to it. I still had all my powers but I couldn't go outside at all during the day. Once Dakota bite me, I was out for about 12 hours. The difference was I could walk in the sun and once a month I shift into a bear. I still have all my Vampire powers."Nox told Sasha.

"Truth be told I wanted to bite Nox once I meet her but held off until we finally said we loved each other. My kind doesn't imprint like the other shifters. We are attracted to are mates but we don't imprint. I asked those who have imprint on their loved ones and they says it's the hardest thing they go through. Special when they apart or have a disagreement. The one that imprint hurts more and they are willing to let that person live their lives without them if that person doesn't return the love. Many end up killing themselves in the end after they are rejected. They can't handle the broken heart that end up having in the end. Some are able to live in the shadows and watch over that love and they are alright with it. It really depends on the shifter and how they handle things." Dakota finishes.

"Sasha can this stay between us please, no one knows Dakota bite me and I'm half/half now."Nox asked. "Sure no problem and I would ask the same if of you two as well." Sasha replied. "Sasha why all the questions? Have you been with a shifter and I didn't even know you were seeing anyone." Dakota asked. "I actually meet my soulmate couple nights ago and we hit it off. She had imprinted on me when we meet. All I can say that it was a strong pull towards each other. One thing lead to another and we hooked up. This sounds bad but I've feed off her three times now and today I work up in her arms in the middle of the day. I feel this strong connection that I want her to bite me. I can see the beast that lives inside her dance in her eyes." Sasha tells them.

  "What does she shift into if you don't mine me asking? Dakota asked. "She actually shifts into a blue and white tiger with dark blue eyes." Sasha tells them. "Did she shift in front of you? Without the full moon, how many times has she died?" Dakota asked. "Well she only died twice, I heard her tell my mom she died as a child and than a couple of years ago. Why does that matter?" Sasha asked. "Well it does matter a lot because her kind usually doesn't shift willingly until their 5th or 6th death happens. But if she is shifting willingly now means she a powerful shifter. She might have the ability to heal herself and if she hasn't bitten you yet shows how much will power she has over her other self." Dakota states.

  At that moment Sasha phone started going off, she was hoping it was Bayley.  Sasha excused herelf for a minute and noticed it was Becky not Bayley. "Hello what can I help you with Becky?" "Hey Scot is having a cow that your not down here and Roman wants to talk to you before we leave." Becky "ok on my way down. I'm sorry I have to go but thank you for helping me understand what my love is going through and what I'm going through as well. I figured this will just ware off." Sasha said. "Sasha it's not going to ware off but it will make it easier for you to handle her biting you. You will have to learn to sleep and eat again. If she is willing to put a couple drops of blood in your bottles it will help a lot. Once you change the need for blood goes away. You'll ear what she does." Nox told Sasha. "Thank you guys I owe you one." Sasha said

  "Bayley you really haven't eaten much are you feeling ok" Linda asked her. "Ya I'm sorry lost in thought like always." Bayley replied. "Ladies you know we have guess coming here with in an hour. I prefer you guys to stay out of sight. It's for your protection. Rick informs the girls. "That's not far I worked hard setting up this meeting. Plus, who will great them? Why can't I be part of it?" Charlotte asked. "I just gave you my explanation and that's the end of it. Bayley you don't have a complaint like your sister?" Rick asked. "I really don't care who you have coming here for a meeting. I'm just thinking this another day wasted." Bayley replied. Linda could see and hear the pain in Bayley voice. "Bayley you can be excused and so can you Charlotte! I need to talk to your dad in private." Thank you said Linda.

"Rick you should understand by now that Bayley not happy being stuck like this. The past two days you have had her locked in this house. You know she doesn't get involved in your business. You need to let her go back to work and have you thought about that job offer she got." Linda asked. "I'm not sure I want her in Boston and working. Plus, what I'm doing is trying to keep her safe. Is that wrong to do? I don't think so and she needs to be more aware what's going on in the world." Rick replied. "Linda I need to get ready for this meeting and we will talk again about that job offer Bayley got I promise." Rick kisses Linda on the head and leaves for his office.