Morning after

Sasha heard her phone go off, it was her mom "Hello how are you this morning mom?" Sasha asked. "Well I couldn't wait to call you later and I just walked in my house so I wanted to know." Trish asked. "What did you want to know?" Sasha asked her mom. "If you said yes to Bayley to marry her?" Trish asked. "I said yes and couldn't be happier. We don't have a date yet but We are not in a rush at the moment." Sasha said. "Well I couldn't be happier for the both of you. I will let you get back to sleep dear love you both." Trish said.

  "Who was on the phone love?" Bayley asked "my mom wanted to know how it went and asked if I said yes." Sasha said "I can't remember did you say "yes" or was I hearing things? I had this hot and beautiful women pleasuring me." Bayley said "your an ass, you know I said yes." Sasha said kissing Bayley on the cheek. "Are you hungry? Do you need me to get you anything?" Bayley asked "I'm hungry for you and only you." Sasha said while kissing Bayley neck. "We'll help yourself if you are hungry. But be nice about it." Bayley said.

Sasha couldn't believe Bayley offered her blood without hesitation. Sasha could feel her teeth coming out. Sasha position herself next to Bayley and started  twirler her tongue around Bayley neck. "Baby are you sure you want me to do this?" Sasha asked.  Bayley turned her head to look at Sasha and kissed her passionately. Bayley licked Sasha lips asking for access, once Sasha open up Bayley runs her tongue over Sasha teeth. Sasha pulls away for minute and looks at Bayley with just love and lust in her eyes. Bayley pulls Sasha into a hug that position Sasha on top of her. Sasha went back to Bayley neck and she could hear Bayley moan. Sasha felt a pull that made her sink her teeth into Bayley neck. Once again Sasha heard Bayley give aloud growl. When Bayley growled it just turned Sasha on even more.

Sasha didn't want to take to much from Bayley. It would be easy for Sasha to get carried away if she didn't stop herself. Sasha knew Bayley was still ok, she could feel Bayley running her nails up and down her back. Bayley hands stop on Sasha ass and gave a tight squeeze, which made Sasha pulled away. Sasha couldn't help but moan in Bayley ear, and than ran her tongue over the two holes in Bayley neck sealing them up. Wanted to make sure Bayley was ok and so she kissed her way to Bayley lips and seen what she wanted, the beast wanting more. "I still want more of you my love and I know it's wrong." Sasha tells Bayley.

  Bayley smiles at Sasha and brings her in for another kiss. The kiss started out slow but soon heated once again. It seemed Sasha couldn't get enough of Bayley as a whole. Sasha not only wanted to taste her blood again but wanted to make Bayley cum for her a couple of times. Sasha made her way down to Bayley core and spread her legs open. "Someone is turned on this morning?" Sasha said smiling at Bayley. "I hope you don't plan on tease me?" Bayley replied. Sasha pause for a minute and noticed the bite marks she made on Bayley where gone. Sasha didn't want to ruin the mood so she put it aside for now and was ready to please her love.

  After a great morning both Sasha and Bayley wake up. Sasha went to go drink some blood before returning to the bedroom for a shower. Bayley had fallen back to sleep so Sasha jumped in the shower. She was surprised that Bayley didn't join her. Usually once Bayley hears the shower start running she would join. Sasha wonder if she really did over do this time. Sasha had bitten Bayley twice but Bayley seem to be fine after their activities with each other. Getting concerned Sasha turned off the water and wrapped a towel around her. When she walked into the bedroom from the bathroom Bayley was still in the same spot. Sasha heart rate really started to pickup so she checked to see if Bayley was still breathing and the heart was still beating.

Sasha moved Bayley head aside to see if the bite marks where still there. The marks she left had disappeared, can Bayley heel herself? Bayley still hasn't woken up yet, Sasha started to cry, she was worried that she took it to far. "Love why are you crying for?" Bayley asked Sasha sleepily. "I'm sorry, I thought I went to fair this time and wasn't sure if I cost you one of your lives. It's important to me that you don't lose any one of them you have left. What will I do without you and I don't want to live a day without you." Sasha tells Bayley.

Bayley could see that this really bother Sasha. Bayley wrapped her arms around Sasha and kiss her on the cheek. "You didn't do anything wrong, if I did lose a life I would need to shift. I promise you I'm ok so let's get dressed so we could get ready for my sister date. I still need to check on my mom." Bayley said. Sasha still didn't feel right about this but maybe Bayley mom could answer a few questions.