Saturday Night Pt2

Sasha looked into Bayley eyes and just seen pain and sadness. "I know it's been a rough day for both of us but we just need to get through this please." Sasha asked Bayley. Bayley felt bad she ruining the evening for Sasha and their guess. Bayley knew she better than this and needed to snap out if it. Bayley just couldn't think of anything to say so she grabbed the drinks and walked back to their guess. "Here you go enjoy" Bayley said. Sasha knew this was hard for Bayley and thought back what Linda told her. "I'm not sure how it is for other shifters that imprint on their mates but I can tell you that my husband had a hard time controlling the beast inside. He battle with himself even though he knew I was his. He questioned himself and would go on long runs to help clear his mind." Linda told Sasha

  "Bayley, I haven't gotten the chance to ask you, how's the lab working out for you?" Becky asked. "It's working out great. I have enough room to run a few experiments at a time. Thanks for asking," Bayley replied. "Bayley I would like to see your lab one day. I never gotten to see your old lab at the military base." Charlotte said. Bayley just smiled at Charlotte. "Never thought you were interested in the work I did. So I didn't thinking of asking you to come by." Bayley said. "I'm always interested in what you are working on!" Oh, Sasha that's a nice ring you have on. Did you just get engaged and could I get a better look at the ring?" Charlotte asked. "Oh yes last night I was asked by a wonderful person. That I'm totally in love with and ready to spend my life with that person." Sasha tells them. Sasha noticed Bayley head was down just looking at her plate.

"I just love weddings and the party that goes with it. Are you planning a big wedding or a small wedding? I would assume the person you are marrying would want a private wedding?" Charlotte said. "WOW it didn't take you long to get engaged to that special person. Aren't you rushing into it?" Becky asked. "Becky how could you ask a question like that. If they are meant to be and they can feel that special connection why wait?" Charlotte said.

  Becky thought for a moment before answering, "well what if that person just rushed into it and wasn't thinking straight. The other person decided that they really wasn't the right fit." Bayley felt more alone and depressed the more Becky talked. What if she right and she rushed into this. Could she stand by and watch Sasha be with someone else. "Bayley what do you think? Do feel Sasha rushed into this or she made the right decision by saying yes." Becky asked. "Well if she really loves the person and knows that who she wants to be with, than it was the right decision. Sasha could have said no and waited I guess. She could always back out and leave that person as well. But I feel when two people are meant to be in each other lives, nothing else matters." Bayley said.

Sasha didn't like Becky asking Bayley about her feelings on the matter. Sasha was about to say something when Bayley said "Becky do you think Sasha is making a mistake and should she have said no to the person? What does it matter to you who she engaged to? Sasha could break off the engagement if she wants to, it's her choice alone." Bayley said with sadness in her voice. Charlotte looked at Becky waiting for an answer as well. "I didn't mean to offend anyone here but I guess I'm old fashion and I feel a person should get to know the other person really well before asking them to marry them. What if they have personal issues or something." Becky answered.

  "Becky, when you meet that one person that makes your life worth waking up to each morning and makes you feel special you don't want to let them go. You want to hold on and love them because you know they love you back." Sasha said "well said Sasha, that person you said yes too must be really be special to you. Don't you think so Bayley?" Charlotte asked. "I really don't know anymore and I would guess so." Bayley replied. Sasha couldn't believe Bayley was given her away out. Bayley knows I love her and want to be with her. Bayley stands up and tells everyone she needs to get some air enjoy your evening. Walks out the front door and heads down stairs.

"What the hell Becky, you know Sasha with Bayley. What is it, you have the hots for Sasha? Why would you do that to them? Better yet why would you do that to my sister?" Charlotte said angrily. "No, I don't like Sasha in that way, I like you and that's the truth." Becky said. "Sorry Sasha I got carried away with the topic and didn't mean to cause any problems for you and Bayley." Becky said. Sasha didn't know what to do. She didn't think Bayley would come back and wasn't sure if she go after her.

"Becky you don't understand what Bayley is going through right now and you might have pushed her over the edge. Something that was special between me and her and you might of just ruined it with your comments." Sasha said. "Charlotte I'm sorry, that your evening with Becky got ruined and Bayley left. I know you were looking forward to spending time with Bayley too." "Sasha go find my sister please and bring her back. I think it's time I tell her what I know." Charlotte asked Sasha.

Sasha left through the front door and found Bayley sitting on the steps. "Hey, I thought you might put up a better chase." Sasha tells Bayley. "I can't leave you without being in pain. I was going to run but once I closed the door I couldn't go any further. It's ok if you want to call off the engagement. You can keep the ring, Once I find the cure you don't have to see me anymore." Bayley said. "Bayley, look at me please. I don't want anyone else but you. I know the longer you hold out bitting me the harder it's going to be for you. Your worth the risk and wait but I know you are in pain. Becky is just a co-worker that we are trying to help and nothing else. I would marry you right now if you want. You never need to run alone because I want to beside you ever step of the way." Sasha said