A little fun before work

After a few minutes Sasha and Bayley greeted Becky by the garden doors. "How are you guys doing?" Becky asked. "We are doing great and here is the envelope that Charlotte wanted us to give to you. Hopefully she wasn't bugging you to bad about it." Bayley said. "No not really, she knew that I had a meeting with Roman and still had to do my rounds. I told her I would find you guys after I got caught up with my work. I think she was a little bummed that I couldn't visit before work. I'm hoping I could go see her before sunrise." Becky told them. "I'm glad it's working out with you two. How much time do we have before you open backup this area?" Sasha asked.

"I'm sent out a noticed to everyone that this area won't be back open for an hour and half. I told Roman you asked for the time to let Bayley run for a while. He was ok with it and asked me to open up an hour a night for Bayley to shift." Becky told them. "That's really nice of him to do this for me." Bayley said. "Roman knows you really don't have an area to run. All you need to do is give me a heads up and I will make sure this area is open for you. Just text me when you are done so I can turn the camera back on."Becky said.

Both Sasha and Bayley thank Becky and walked into the garden. Bayley shifted and stood there waiting for Sasha to climb on her back. "Bayley I'm in a skirt do you still want me to climb on?" Sasha asked Bayley shook her head yes and moved closer to Sasha. Sasha was getting excited and knew Bayley would pickup that here soon. Sure enough Bayley could tell that Sasha was turned on and she moved her head to lift Sasha skirt up. Bayley moved back and shifted back to her human form. "Are you ok beside being turned on." Bayley asked.

"Yes I'm turned on and yes I'm ok. I want to run with you first before anything else happen between us." Sasha tells Bayley. Bayley smiles at Sasha and shifted back into a tiger. Sasha was right Bayley was bigger than before and her fur was darker. Bayley sat down on her back legs to make it easier for Sasha to get on her back. Sasha climb up on Bayley back and wrapped her arms around Bayley neck. Sasha than squeeze her legs on each side of Bayley body. Sasha whispered to Bayley that she was ready when she was.

Bayley could tell that Sasha was secure on her back. Bayley started off slow at first, giving Sasha a little taste of the speed she has. Bayley could hear Sasha saying this is amazing. Bayley picked up the speed and felt all her worries go away. Sasha couldn't believe how amazing this was and could tell Bayley was enjoying this. Bayley was trying to give Sasha experience what it feels like when she runs. After running fir about 30 minutes, Bayley walks into the gazebo allowing Sasha climb down.

Sasha kissed Bayley on the noise and wrapped her arms around Bayley neck again. "That was amazing, I hope it helped you clear your thoughts. Plus, I hope it healed your cut as well." Sasha said. Bayley moved enough to have Sasha lay down on her back. Bayley took the tip of her tongue and licked Sasha neck. Sasha let out a little growl and knew she was getting wetter. Sasha pulled up her skirt and removed her underwear. Bayley gave Sasha a growl and moved herself between Sasha legs.

Bayley knew if she ran her tongue up Sasha legs slowly it would drive her crazy. Sasha knew Bayley was moving slowly to drive her crazy and it was working. She could feel herself getting wetter and wanting Bayley to touch her. "Love please, stop teasing me your driving me crazy." Sasha tells Bayley. Bayley gives Sasha another growl and Sasha could feel Bayley nose run through her folds. Sasha let's out growl and with that Bayley took her tongue and made circle motion on Sasha clit. Sasha lifted her hips up and arched up her back. Sasha could feel her body building up to her climax.

Soon enough Sasha could feel her orgasm hit hard and she let out a load growl. Bayley help her ride the orgasm out but wasn't finished with Sasha yet. Bayley cleaned up Sasha juices and started working Sasha core with her tongue. Sasha felt her climax building up once again and got lost in the moment once again. Sasha didn't realize that Bayley had shift back into human form until she felt Bayley lips on her jaw. Than Sasha arched her back when Bayley stuck two fingers into her core. Sasha let out a loud moan along with a growl mixed in. "I love the growls you are letting out my princess and you taste so good." Bayley whispered to Sasha.

Sasha turned her head to kiss Bayley lips and let out another little growl. With that Bayley picked up the pace with her fingers. That made Sasha start to shake and could feel her climax started to reach it breaking point once again. "I'm about to hit my orgasm again please don't stop." Sasha let's out. A minute later Sasha hit her orgasm once again and Bayley helped her ride it out. Bayley kissed Sasha deeply and asked "how are you feeling my love."

"That was amazing and I feel so pleasure right now. I want to return the favor to you my love." Sasha told Bayley. "It was all about you and I wanted to show you how much you mean to me. I can't want to go home and do it all over again." Bayley said kissing Sasha again. Bayley grabbed Sasha underwear and put them back on Sasha and pulled down her skirt. "We should get some work done and than we could head home if you like?" Bayley said. 

"I want to make you cum for me as I did for you a couple of times. I don't want you to feel left out of the fun." Sasha said. "I'm going to be ok until we get home my love, it was all about you right now. I loved the growls I got out of you. I can't wait to do that again, my pleasure was making you cum for me a couple of times. Let's get some work done and than you can do what you want to me." Bayley said with a devilish smile to Sasha.