Stages of transformation

"So, what else does your scroll have with it." Trish asked. "Well the stages of transformation, how to take care of your mate and the stages of death." Bayley read. "Well let's not look at the stages of death right now but let's start with the stages of transformation." Sasha says while pulling that piece of parchment out. "That is a good place to start. How many pages are there with this parchment?" Trish asked. "It's about 4 pages on parchment." Bayley replied.

"Bayley, look at the moon chart. Your dad marked what was happening with your mom. This is amazing. Your dad really wanted you to be prepared." Sasha tells Bayley while placing a kiss on her cheek. Sasha decided to whispered to Bayley "I still need your touch so bad my love." Bayley just smiled at Sasha. Sasha sat on Bayley lap and looked at the scroll in her hand. "Look your dad made notes on all this papers. He really was looking out for you." Sasha said while hugging Bayley.

"He wrote on each hour the moon raises. I think the worst part will be the full moon at its highest point in the sky. That's where we will see the full transformation." Bayley told Sasha. "Babe don't worry, I know I will be fine with you by my side." Sasha tells Bayley. "Bayley look at this, the scroll is still sealed." Trish said while handing it to Bayley.

Bayley looked at the scroll and notice no writing on it. Bayley decided to break the seal and look what inside. The scroll contained drawings of the transformation process. This scroll went into detail of what happens to the body.

Transformation of the body

1. For some hair starts to spouts all over the body a few days before and on the full moon.

2. The person fingernails and hand start turning into paws the person hand starts to stretch out to become a dangerous claws paws of a tiger

3. The person eyes will turn a specific color usually same as their mate. It's not just the iris that changes, the person pupils change to.

4. The person bone snaps into new positions. The person body start to shape into new tiger shape.

5. The person skin stretches and tightened over the new form. Once a person bones begin repositioning themselves, the person skin has to move, too. While skin can be pretty elastic, it's likely the person skin will shred in some places and stretch in others.

6. The person ear will become pointed
Obviously, the person be getting new pointed tiger ears with enhanced hearing abilities

7. The person face will contorts and splits as a new face forms As the transformation process nears its completion, the person face will push forward and split away as a snout forms.

8. The person will form sharp teeth usually around the same time as the face stretches out.

It really depends on the person and how they handle the transformation.

Bayley sat there and held Sasha a little tighter. Bayley really never thought about what she went through when her transformation takes place. The transformation just happens without thinking about it to much. Bayley wonder if at some point Sasha would become the same way.

Sasha could feel Bayley starting to tense up reading the scroll. "It will be ok Bayley and I'm sure over time it will become second nature to me." Sasha tells Bayley. "I was just thinking that as well. I never really thought about my own transformation." Bayley said. Trish looked over the scroll and was amazed what the transformation does to a person. "So do you think a pain killer will help Sasha with the pain? How about the babies? How are they protected during all this?" Trish asked.

"My mom said the body protects the unborn child. I'm not sure my dad would even know that one and leave it in the box. If we could figure out away to check while Sasha is a tiger that would be great." Bayley said. Sasha was sure everything would be ok with the triplets. She was worried about how Bayley would handle things. Sasha hugged Bayley "mom we just have to think positive and it will workout." Sasha told them.

"This is all new to me and I wonder if any of the shifts had the same issues." Trish asked. "Not sure how many have gone through this." Sasha tells Trish.  "I just want you two to be ok. Plus, I want the triplets to be as safe as we can get them." Trish tells them. "I'm sure we might find more on this subject. We still have a lot of scrolls to go through." Bayley said.

"I'm going to call it a night and see you two later. Please let me know if you find anything else." Trish tells them both. Sasha and Bayley both hugged Trish good bye. Bayley walked back into the office and looked through the scrolls hoping to come across something. Sasha watched Bayley looking through the puzzle box. "Bayley please talk to me? What are you thinking about?" Sasha asked. "I'm worried about you and the triplets. How do we know the triplets are safe? Than your transformation worries me as well." Bayley replied.

Sasha walked over to Bayley and sat on her lap again. Sasha kissed Bayley passionately "let's put this away and go home." Sasha tells Bayley. "Ok, why don't you put the scrolls away and I'll check the lab." Bayley said. While Sasha was packing the scrolls away she came across a scroll that was labeled pregnancy. "Bayley looked what I found." Sasha tells Bayley. Bayley walked back into the office and Sasha handed Bayley the scroll. "What do you think this will say? How could your dad find out that information?" Sasha asked.

"I'm not sure where did you find this at?" Bayley asked "right here on your desk next to the transformation papers. Why do you look like someone just placed this here." Sasha asked. Bayley kissed Sasha on the forehead before answering. " I was looking through those papers and that wasn't there. I could have just missed it as well." Bayley said.

Sasha looked at Bayley with a puzzling look and knew Bayley doesn't over look things. "Do you think your Dad help me find this?" Sasha asked Bayley. "He could have, but I'm not sure. Let's just go home and we will open it there."Bayley said. Sasha agreed and a few minutes later they were at home. Sasha checked the security cameras to make sure no one was snooping around. Than made sure all the locks and security doors were still locked. Once done Sasha walked into the bed room.

Sasha still wanted Bayley and knew the scroll could wait until later. Sasha decided to start undressing until she was completely naked. Bayley looked up to say something to Sasha when she noticed her undressing. "What are you doing? Is this the way you are going to sleep from now on?" Bayley asked. Sasha smiled at Bayley and stood in front of her. Bayley ran her hand over Sasha bump on her belly. Than leaned in and kissed the baby bump while she move her hands around to Sasha ass.

Sasha couldn't help but let out a moan and wanting more from her. "I'm yours, please don't tease me my love." Sasha tells Bayley. "I'm not teasing you I'm just getting started my love. I can tell someone been waiting for this all night." Bayley said as she stood up. Sasha removed Bayley shirt and pants and wrapped her arms around Bayley neck to bring her in for a passionate kiss. Bayley picked up Sasha laid her on the bed. Bayley kissed her way up Sasha body and was ready to pleasure her for the rest of the night.