Protection becomes #1

Sasha leaned in for another kiss and sat herself on Bayley lap. "The scroll can wait a little longer. I want you and I want to show you how appreciated I am about the new house. Sasha once again felt her fangs come out "I feel your fangs on my neck, do you need to feed?" Bayley asked. Sasha shook her head yes and started to pull away. Bayley pulled Sasha back on her lap "where are you going? Go ahead and take what you need." Bayley told Sasha.

"Bayley are you sure, I should have drank a bottle before we talked to Roman. I just got side tracked and didn't realize I was getting hungry." Sasha said. Bayley kept running her hand up and down Sasha thigh. Sasha let out a little moan feeling Bayley hands running up her thigh. Sasha bury her head into Bayley neck and started placing kisses on her neck. Bayley moved her head to the side to give Sasha more room. Sasha took her tongue and my circle motions on Bayley neck.

Sasha felt her fangs come fully out and couldn't hold back anymore. Sasha sunk her teeth into Bayley neck and Sasha heard Bayley let out a growl. Sasha could feel her mouth fill up with blood and it tasted so good. Sasha didn't want to take to much from Bayley. Sasha felt Bayley hands still running up her thighs. Sasha took another mouthful of blood and realize Bayley hands had left her thighs. Sasha removed herself from Bayley neck and cleaned up the bite marks. Sasha rested her head on Bayley shoulder and took a deep breath.

"I'm ok my love, I just need to shift for a little while." Bayley told Sasha. Sasha looked at Bayley "I took to much from you again didn't I?" Sasha asked. "No, I just didn't recover from earlier. Look at me you didn't do anything wrong. If you want we can add my blood to the artificial blood." Bayley told Sasha. "I'm sorry, do you want me to go and get your bed from your room? I don't want you to sleep on the floor." Sasha asked Bayley kissing her lips.

Sasha teleported to the Bayley bedroom at the White House. Sasha seen the bed laying in the corner of the room. She grabbed the bed and than heard someone talking in the hall. "Sir, we didn't find anything, the building that you asked us to visit was sealed up. There was no way to get into it." The agent tells the President. " Thank you, for checking it out." The President said. The agent said goodnight to the President. Than Sasha heard another voice she knew. "Rick, what are you up to looking at buildings in the Boston for? Why can't you leave her alone and you will leave her alone." Linda told Rick.

"I'm just making sure you are protected and the family. Is it wise to let her live there without protection?" Rick asked. "Bayley is more protected where she is than here. I'm telling you for the last time back off. Bayley isn't going to ruin anything you are into. I just don't understand why you are so against her." Linda ask Rick. "If people find out what Bayley is than they will come after you. I can't afford to lose you and I'm not sorry that I feel Bayley is a risk factor. When she is under are control we know where she is and who she talking to. Bayley being at that job we don't know who she talking to or who knows her secret." Rick tells Linda.

"Your not giving her enough credit and she happy more than you know. If you don't back off you will lose me in the end. My daughter happens is what we owe her for all the crap you put her through. Rick do you understand me, you need to back off." Linda told Rick. Rick wasn't happy but will back off for now. Sasha waited until she heard them move to their room before teleporting back to the office.

Sasha blood was boiling and couldn't believe that Bayley step dad kept trying to bring Bayley back to the White House. Sasha place the bed on the floor under the window and walked over to Bayley. Sasha leaned down and kissed Bayley. "I will do everything in my power to protect are family and you. You mean everything to me." Sasha tells Bayley. Bayley lets out a low growl and looks at Sasha. "I love you with all my heart. No one will break us apart." Sasha said. "Sasha are you ok?" Trish asked.

Sasha shook her head no and just hugged on Bayley. "Rick wants to take Bayley away from me. He was the one that sent the secret service to the building trying to find Bayley. I over heard him and Linda talking when I went to get Bayley tiger bed. Mom he's never going to give up until he has her under his control again. I can't lose her and what will he do if he finds out we are having kids?" Sasha tells her mom. "Sasha, don't stress out, we will find away to protect all of you. Bayley won't let anything happen to you and the triplets as well. Why is Bayley in her tiger form?" Trish asked.

"I feed off her earlier and a little while ago. This is one way Bayley body regenerate after she let's me feed off her. She will be back to normal self here in a little while." Sasha said. "We could go talk in the lab?"Trish asked. "No, I don't want to leave her in here by herself. Mom what are we going to do about her step dad and the full moon?" Sasha asked. "Well we will come up with a plan. It starts with the dinner with Bayley mom and than we focus on the full moon." Trish says.

"What about the new house? How are going to stay off the grid? No one can find out we live there and than the triplets? Maybe it's better we stay in the apartment than the house until these issues with Bayley step father passes." Sasha tells her mom. Sasha or Trish didn't realize Bayley left the office. Bayley turned back to her human self and walked down to the garden. The fresh air help Bayley cleared her mind without turning back into a tiger.

Sasha looked over we're Bayley was sleeping and realize she wasn't there. "Mom were did Bayley go? I need to find her. It's not like her to leave without me knowing." Sasha said. Trish called down to the security office and asked if they seen Bayley on any of the cameras. "Hello Trish, yes she just walked out to the garden and sat on the bench. She just seating there looking up at the stars." Becky said. "Thank you Becky. Sasha is on her way down right now." Trish said.