A New Day

Another day has begun when the sun sets for everyone that lives in the vampire world. Sasha Banks is one of those people that when the sun sets her new day begins. Sasha takes a breath when she wake from her death sleep that she falls into each day at sunrise. Sasha slowly gets up and heads to the kitchen to grab a bottle of blood to drink. The company she works for makes an artificial blood for Vampires that do not bite humans. She was planning out her day like she did everyday before heading out and wonder if she would find anyone to spend her nights with. Since she been changed she has been alone so she thrown herself into her work. She takes pride in the work she does for Spark Synthetic Industry that is located in Boston. Sasha is the ahead of marketing department and plans out the commercial that helps reach those vampires that want a different life style.

  After finishing off her bottle of blood Sasha picked out her best dress suit because she has a meeting with the head of SSI and CEO Roman Reigns. But before she heads to her meeting she needs to stop by Vamp Studio to check on how the commercial is going for the new line of food that Roman has created.

  Sasha teleport to the studio to see how things are going and hoping everything is working out ok with the female model Lana. Lana is a famous vampire model that is know both in the Vampire and mortal world. But the truth be told she is very hard to work with. Sasha already had to replace eight male models because Lana didn't think they were worth the time to work with. Sasha just walked through the doors and heard the director yell "cut". Lana had tripped over her gown and Sasha can see the director wasn't to happy.

Sasha greets Dan and ask how's it going? By the look on Dan face it's not going as plan. Dan replies with " this is the 20th take and we still don't have shit to work with!" "Well let me talk to her to see what the issue is ok." Sasha replied. She takes a deep breath and walk on to the set and walk over to Lana.
"Lana are you ok? What seem to be the problem?" Sasha asked. Lana replies," the gown is to long and the shoes that they gave her are to big. Than I'm this model you hired doesn't work for me."

Sasha just shook her head and thought for a minute. She knew they had to get this commercial done tonight so they could move on to other projects. "Lana not sure what the issue really is but the shoes and gown are custom fit to you. Now for the model the agency won't send any more over. We have already gone through eight models. So, I need you to pull yourself together and I have a meeting to go to. Plus I want to let Roman know we are moving on to the next project." Sasha replies.

Sasha helps Lana off the floor and ask if she is ready to give another try? Lana says yes and gets ready to go again. Sasha turns to Dan and ask to speak to him in another room. "Can we piece anything together to get this completed?" Dan shakes his head no and tell her "that we should just throw in the towel with one." Sasha shakes her head no and ask that they try again. Sasha wanted this to be big and she thought by being the famous model Lana in it would help. But now it seem like all it's become is a bigger headache than what anyone asked for or needed right now. After about 20 minutes going back forth with Dan, they finally got something filmed that they could use and called it a wrap and just in time. Sasha thank the Dan and his crew for all the hard work and than went to thank Lana. Lana still wasn't happy with how this worked out but did offer to lend her services again if needed. Dan informed Sasha that they should have the editing done bribe sunrise if she wanted to come back and see it. Sasha agreed she would be back later that and if there was an issue she would let him know. Sasha now turned her attention to the up coming meeting.