41 |The Happiness That He Longed For|

Sanyukta broke the hug and walked over to him to hug him goodbye, but what he whispered in her ear made her eyes widen.

"Remember you have to kiss me everytime you see me wifey. Your time starts now."

"Do I have to Soh? I mean my parents are right there," she said pointing behind of her.

"Yes Sani you have to still kiss me."

"Soham yaar!"

Sanyukta closed her eyes and quickly pecked his lips before either of her parents could notice.

"Oh ho, in front of your parents you act like little miss shy but when we are alone you sit in my lap." Soham smirked at her and pulled her closer to him. "But seeing you like this is cute. When you are shy you look so innocent and I like it."

He winked at her and left, biding her parents goodbye waving at them.

'I will beat him up when he comes home. Just wait and watch,' she thought, planning on whether she should use the rolling pin or the frying pan to beat him.
~~~~
S&S Enterprise

Soham looked on the new name plate of his and Rajveer's company which Rajveer wanted to give him permanently, but wanting Rajveer to still have rights on the business and everything around it, he declined and decided to share the company's ownership.

After everything that has happened in his life, he still couldn't believe that there were kind and loving people in the world.

When Randhir kicked Soham out of the company permanently and left him jobless, Rajveer was the one who gave him a job in company, as the other CEO of Ahuja Enterprise.

But he knew that he didn't give him the job out of sympathy, he knew he gave him the job as father wanting his son's well being.

Even though he hated business as he was forced to pursue it, he couldn't change his career path as it was too late and he kind of got used to the life of a business man but the fact that Rajveer did something his own father wouldn't do in his wildest dreams, made him believe that a father's love still exists.

Rajveer argued with him about the name of the company and that he should change it as he will be retiring soon, but Soham didn't want to change it as it was still Rajveer's company.

'Beta, whatever is mine is also yours and that makes this company yours, so change Ahuja Enterprise to something else. Maybe your name. Because from now on this company is yours.'

His words played back in his head as he continued to look at the big sliver name plate on the building, with a smile crawling on his face.

Since he was changing the name of the company he needed a name that had his name and Sanyukta's name.

She was everything to him and he wanted everything to contain somewhat memory or mark of hers and so he named the company, S&S Enterprise.

Sanyukta & Soham Enterprise.

"Sir you have been standing here for 5 minutes staring up in the sky. Is everything alright?" the security guard asked, pulling him out of his thoughts.

"Uh yeah, I am fine. Here's my car key, park the car."

Nodding, he left and Soham awkwardly walked inside, greeting his staff warmly in which he would never used do a year back.

He sat down in his chair and took out his laptop from his laptop case, the memories of the other night coming back to him.

He chuckled softly remembering Sanyukta's words and her sitting in his lap, looking so possessive and pissed off in which he liked, a lot.