38 |The Flames That Ignite|

Sanyukta and Soham sat on the shore until sunset in each others arms, enjoying the water that rushed up to them and kissed their bodies and retreated back with a smile.

Soham enjoyed this moment to fullest. She was in his arms so peacefully and quietly and their silence spoke for them.

How peaceful and relaxed they were.

He never wanted this moment to pass him. He wants to cherish this moment forever.

'I married you not only because my father brought forward the proposal despite him being against me getting married, I married you because I wanted to fix your life.

Whatever I heard about your parents when you were admitted in the hospital it made me think which same person couldn't love their own child.

Your behavior, your aura, your way of speaking said it all. I could tell you were broken. I could tell you were hurt, and that's why I married you.

To teach you how to live again and come out of the pit you were living in.

I had a crush on you yes but I married you to change your life and heal you, to fix your broken wings.'

Her words ran back through his head and he smiled, kissing her cheek for the 50th time in the past hour.

"I love you so much Sanyukta, you don't even know."

"I love you too."

She held his hand tighter and rubbed her thumb repeated against his hand.

"You changed my life and I am so thankful. You made smile in my saddest times and you taught me how to live again.

I wasn't the most popular kid at school but I would like to rub it in all of those persons faces who always teased me about me not being loved, that now I am loved by the most beautiful and amazing woman in the world."

Sanyukta turned her body around and cupped his now teary face, using her thumbs to wipe his tears.

"You don't have to prove anything to them. They were wrong to believe that you couldn't be loved. They were wrong that they teased you. And I am pretty sure you are more successful than most of them."

They chuckled, his eyes glued on her not ready to move. Her hair was wet from the water and her swim suit was so tempting. He leaned in and captured her lips, using his hands to pull her closer into him.

She reciprocated and kissed him equally how he was kissing her, with love.

They didn't care about the people around them or the beautiful sunset that was happening in front of them in which they were waiting so patiently for.

The water rushed to them, looking extremely beautiful as the sun's orangish-yellow light reflected on it and hugging their bodies in the moment.

Soham sped up the kiss, wanting dominance but Sanyukta would let him, thus starting a war between them.

She pulled his hair to make him slow down and he pinched her bare waist for her to slow down but neither of them gave up.

But soon both of them broke apart for air. "I will win next time, just wait and watch," Soham said, breathing heavily.

"We will see about that." Sanyukta chuckled and turned back around only to notice they missed most of the sunset.

"You made me miss the sunset," she told slapping his wet foot.

"Ah Sani that stings." Rubbing his foot, he poked her in her back. "And it wasn't my fault you kissed me back, but I guess you just wanted to kiss me very badly."