13 |The Care That Makes Her Wonder|

SV Enterprise

Soham sat around his table, typing up the ruined presentation his business partner's son, Samar destroyed for the postponed board meeting he had the next day.

The coffee which was sitting on his desk started to get cold as he didn't touch it since his PA placed it there.

"You know your wife is really hot. I'm jealous," spoke Samar, as he walked uninvited into his cabin.

Soham turned his head to looked at him or more likely glare at him as he passed comments about his wife.

"Soham your lucky man. Sanyukta is fine as hell. Just look on her figure," he continued, causing Soham to grit his teeth.

Throwing himself on his neatly fixed couch, Samar continued to rant about Sanyukta and how hot she looked.

Soham calmly got back to typing on his laptop, tying not to get angry and destroyed something or hurt someone.

The more he ranted was the more angry he got, rage poking at his mind.

"Samar can you please sit properly in my chair?" Soham asked, trying to change the topic.

"Why, are jealous? Come on you don't deserve Sanyukta, if only she was mine."

"Samar! Stop talking about her!" he roared, making him chuckle as he got up off the couch.

"Just face the fact Soham, she isn't for you and never will be. Look at yourself then look at her, see the difference," saying that he left, leaving Soham infuriated, his hands clenched tightly.

He slammed his hands on the table, breathing in and out angrily with his teeth gritted.

"I can't stay here," he told himself, getting up from his chair, taking up his laptop.
~•~
"How long will it take?" Randhir asked, as he spoke over the phone.

"I'm not sure but I will try to convince him to execute his will as soon as possible."

"You make sure that he executes it by next week. His company is reaching higher heights and he is taking the investors I need for my company.

The rest of the plan Siya and I will plan out," he said sternly.

"Look Randhir, I am doing my best and I am putting myself in the lion's mouth so don't rush me. I am messing with Rajveer Ahuja okay, not some petty business owner."

"Whatever but remember one thing, I am paying you and the more work you do is the more money you get. Always remember that," with that being said, he hung up and threw the phone on the chair in his cabin, sighing frustratedly.

"What did he say?" Siya asked.

"He needs more time. The more time he takes is the more powerful that Rajveer gets," he stated.

"Then in the meantime let us try another way."

"No Siya, it will be too risky."

"Okay but what about his death? How will we execute that?" she asked again.

"That I will think of, you just practice to her signature. This needs to perfect.
~•~
Verma Mansion

Soham threw his laptop bag on his bed and sat on his recliner, looking up in the ceiling lost in deep thought.

'You know your wife is really hot, I'm jealous.'

'Just face the fact Soham, she isn't for you and never will be.'

He felt like to beat the crap out of Samar. It angered him to hear other man, especially Samar talk about his wife like that.

He felt rage fill his body hearing him pass inappropriate comments about her, his wife.