18 |The Bittersweet Relationship That They Share|

The mischievous sun rays snuck into his room through the small space his curtains made, smirking as it was going awake her from her sleep.

It crawled up her legs and stopped on her face, irritating her making her scrunch her nose.

Sanyukta opened her eyes slowly, trying to adjust to the sudden rays of light that entered the room.

Her mind, that was still stuck on the conversation she had with Soham the night before had been constantly bothering her.

She wanted to confront Randhir for hurting his OWN son who loves even after the torture he put him through for years.

Sanyukta wondered if hatred could push a person to go so far that it would lead them to go to such an extent of abuse.

It was very puzzling to her.

Getting up out of bed, she tied her hair in ponytail as she headed to the bathroom with sleep still dominating her body.
~
Sanyukta stood in front of the mirror, struggling to zip up her blouse.

"Go up!" she said frustratedly.

"May I help?" he asked touching her shoulders.

"I can do it, thanks."

"Then why isn't it up yet sweetheart?"

"Fine!"

He chuckled a bit and placed his hand on the zip.

"Don't break it," Sanyukta spoke.

Soham slowly took the part of the blouse which was stuck in the zip and pulled it up.

"See that wasn't too hard."

"Let's go before I get late." Taking his hand, she dragged him out of the room and the door.

"Urmi I will be back early okay. Don't stress yourself too much," shouted Soham as Sanyukta dragged him out the house.

"Wait, I am driving," said Sanyukta as she held Soham's hand.

"You drive me to my death? I would like to die but not by my wife's hands."

"Just move," saying that she pushed him out of the way and opened the door.

"Sanyukta go and sit in the passengers seat."

"No. You go and sit there my dear husband." Sanyukta smirked and batted her eyes at him making him roll his.

"You are going to crash the car aren't you?" he asked, folding his arms across his chest.

"Maybe." Her voice held mystery and mischief in which he didn't like.

"Go Soham I am getting late."

"Fine."

They sat in the car and put on their seat belts, with Soham skeptical about her driving.

"Can you drive?" he asked again, looking on her suspiciously.

"Of course. I have my own car you know, but it's at my house," she answered while she started the car.

"Remember don't kill me. I would like to do that myself."

"Soham can you stop talking about killing yourself. I told you that I won't let anything happen to you." Sanyukta shifted her gaze to him, his words hurting her.

"What else do I have to live for? You know, just crash the car that would be better, at least I won't be killing myself."

"Why are you like this huh? Why do you want to hurt yourself?"