37 |The Actions That Makes Her Smile II|

"Babe," Sanyukta started, eating the last drop of ice cream as Soham looked at his phone, now shifting his gaze to her.

"Yes ang-you ate it off."

She licked the cream moustache slowly as she looked on him innocently, placing the spoon back in cup.

"Sorry." She blew him a kiss and threw away the cup in a near by bin with his eyes stuck on her.

"Why are you so cute?" he asked.

"Because I just am." Sanyukta whipped her hair sassily, flashing him a wide smile.

"What were you going to ask?"

"Oh yeah, why is there a picnic basket and a traveling bag in the back seat?"

"We're going to the beach."

Sanyukta eyes sparkled in excitement when she heard the word beach.

The beach was a comfort place for her. She found peace and joy in lying in the sand or sitting on the shore with the water rushing up to her and then retreating.

That was her small world and she couldn't wait to share it with him.

"Then let's go, what are you waiting for?"

He heard the excitement in her voice and smiled as she dragged him out of the parlor and to the car.

He wanted to spend the whole day with her and only her. Whether she was in his arms or not, he only wanted her to be with him.

Soham knew for the next few days he will be stuck with work 24/7 and won't get time to be with her, so he wanted today to be special. To make up for those missing days he will be spending without her.

As he gawked at her, he noticed the car was going way too fast and over the speed limit.

"If you drive this fast then will we reach our death beds quicker than us reaching at the beach."

"And if you continue to gawk at me like that then I won't mind biting your lips," she replied sassily, flashing him a devious smirk.

He sat up properly and shifted his gaze to outside the window making her chuckle.

He didn't mind her kissing him, he LOVED it but when she bites his lips he hated that. For him it feels like he was bitten by a cat.

"But I would like you to kiss me, without biting my lips," he spoke, trying to hide his blush.

"You will have to wait for that."

Even though he wasn't facing her he knew that she winked at him as he knew his wife.

"You can come out the car now."

He looked at around realizing that they were at the beach and chuckled at himself for zoning out a bit.

Sanyukta took the bags from the back seat and held his hand, intertwining their fingers together and walked into the warm, soft sand after she kicked off her shoes.

"Race you to the changing rooms," Soham said like a child, releasing her hand, running down the beach.

"That's cheating Soh! Soham!" she shouted running after him, handling the bags while doing so.

He ran around passing people and jumped over folded out chairs and picnic baskets while Sanyukta was struggling to catch up with him.

"I win! I win!"

"I am going to drown you in the water no wait, I will feed you to the sharks, just wait and watch."

He stopped jumping and looked on Sanyukta from head to toe who had sand in her hair and in her mouth after falling into a sand castle.