26 |The Things That Makes Him Angry|

"Make sure she suffers. I want Soham to beg for her life in front of you. When he does, you should tell him he should apologize and that emotional fool will do just that."

"Randhir uncle I will surely make him beg before me. He will have to." A sinister smirk played on his face as he held the loaded pistol in hand. "But I thought you were going to kill Sanyukta for her father's business? When you have the chance then why don't you want to kill her?"

"Samar beta you didn't let me finish. I was going to tell you to kill her in front of Soham, but the problem is I have to try to kill Rajveer first, again.
Until I kill Rajveer, you won't kill her."

"Whatever you say, uncle. By the way, I do need to catch up on what I left off at the party."

"Look, I am only sending you there to make the girl suffer, not rape her. Now don't mess up and do exactly what I told you to do."

"Yeah, okay. I will call you when the work is done."

Saying that Samar hung up and with a smirk on his face, he stared at Soham and Sanyukta's wedding picture in which he found on the internet. "Get ready to suffer Mr. and Mrs. Verma."
~~~~~~
11:41 pm

"Do you have to go? I mean, I don't want to be alone in a big house. I feel unsafe just by thinking about it," Sanyukta said, holding onto his hand not ready to let go.

"Urmi is here and so are Nikhil and Akhil. There is nothing to be afraid of."

"You sent Urmi home after you took her to the Gynecologist this afternoon."

"Well, Nikhil and Akhil are here. I will be back by tomorrow morning," Soham said, taking her hand off his.

"Then take me with you. I won't mind."

"Look, nothing will happen to you. I promise you. Anyway, I am getting late bye."

Saying that he gave her a small smile and left, leaving her looking around the house playing with her fingers.

Sanyukta walked upstairs and roamed around the halls in boredom. She told herself that she would watch a movie but she hated watching movies by herself.

As she walked down the east hall, her eyes fell on a slightly open door for a room she hasn't explored yet.

She walked inside and saw all of his paintings hanging on the walls, his paint sets laying on tables and on the ground, and canvases with unfinished art pieces scattered beside the open window.

There was a different aura in the room. She felt different from how she would normally feel when was outside in the halls.

She didn't know how to describe the feeling, but she knew he had his own little world here.

Where he could be himself and take out all of his hidden and bottled up feelings.

Looking around at the beautiful pieces of art he painted, her eyes fell on a canvas that was being hidden under a big white sheet.

She took off the sheet only to see that he had painted all the moments in which they have spent together, perfectly and neatly on the canvas.

Sanyukta smiled and traced her fingers over it, admiring his talent.

She was going to remove the sheet off of another canvas she eyed, but the sound of glass breaking stopped her.

"Who's there?" she asked loudly, taking up a nearby vase as she walked towards the door.

"Who's there?" she asked again, now walking down the hall.

"Nikhil! Akhil! W-Where are you two?" she shouted.