43 |The Cuteness That Makes Them Smile|

1:45 am

Sanyukta climbed on the bed feeling sleepy and a little tired from doing the laundry and folding them by herself afterwards.

Aisha felt sleepy while she was on her third set of clothes so Sanyukta didn't stop her from leaving to go get some rest, but doing all of the remaining laundry by herself was a bad idea.

Especially her deciding to wash and fold of the bed sheets in the house all at once.

She moved Soham's hand which was cuddling her pillow and wrapped it around her as she was finally there for him to cuddle.

He smiled feeling her presence and her wrapping her herself into his embrace and snuggled more into her.

"Now I feel at peace," he said sleepily making her smile.
~~~~~
Due to the annoying sound of her alarm, Sanyukta woke up groaning not in the mood to even move a muscle.

She wanted to sleep for a little longer but she knew that if she went back to sleep she wasn't getting up until hours after and she had to go to work since her leave was over.

She rubbed her eyes and took up her phone, turning off the alarm and checked the time.

"It's 5:30 already," she mumbled to herself sighing as she got up.

Sanyukta tried to move but Soham's firm grip on her waist prevented her from doing so.

"Where are you going baby?" he asked sleepily, snuggling his head more into his pillow, moving over more onto her side of the bed.

"I have work today."

"Stay a little longer please," he said pulling her back to lay down.

"I have to leave by 6:15 so that I don't get caught in traffic Soh. I want to stay a little longer but I have to get up."

"Please Sani. Even I told you that for a few days I will have tons of work to do but after the laptop argument I took out some time for you. Come on at least 5 more minutes.

I love cuddling with you." Soham said cutely, pouting as he fought to keep his eyes open.

He was looking absolutely cute and she just couldn't deny the cute face he was making.

"Fine but only 5 minutes."

Soham smiled and rested his head on her chest playing with her shirt as he had his hand around her waist, gripping it tighter.

He enjoyed being in her embrace and when she was in his. It was so calming and peaceful to him. Him cuddling with her or her cuddling with him had this warmth that he loved very much.

It just made him feel loved and cared for and best of all, cradled like a baby.

Soham was always a child at heart. It was his true self and he loved being that way. It made him feel so happy and accepted.

Being treated like a baby, behaving like a 5 year old and playing with toys made him different and he loves that different.

And the best thing was that Sanyukta accepts him for who he was and the way how he acts and loves him immensely.

5 minutes turned into an hour and Sanyukta was still cuddling with Soham, sleeping a little while she listened to him talk about how much he loved her.

She checked her phone to see the time and jumped up in shock making Soham who was busy planting kisses on her neck jump as well.

"What happened?"

"I am extremely late. Dr. Malhotra will kill me!" she said moving off the bed quickly, rushing towards the closet.

"Your supposed to reach the hospital by 7:15 what's the need to rush sweetheart?"