39 |The Moments That They Share|

Sanyukta wrapped her arms around his neck tightly, hugging him with great force and a smile on her face.

That fact that he understands her and her feelings and respects it made her feel like she was dreaming.

Not every man understands that when their spouse is not ready to have children, they're honestly not ready and forcing them would make them feel like they are obligated to.

Soham might be a man of different shades but he his heart was made of gold.

She just wishes that one day every man is like him.

"I know sweetheart you don't have to tell me," he spoke, hugging her back.

He broke the hug and cupped her face, piercing his eyes into hers.

"I don't know how many times I have said this but I will say it for the rest of my life, I love you. With all of my heart and I will never stop loving you."

"You can say it every day, every hour, every minute and every second but I won't get tired of it."

He placed a kiss on her forehead while she held his hands gently, feeling his soft lips touch her forehead.

"Oh yeah I almost forgot." Sanyukta got up and went over to her bag in which she threw on the sofa a few minutes ago. "I got you something."

"Really?"

"Yeah. I promise you will love it."

Sanyukta searched through her bag for her small yet heartwarming gift she bought for Soham the day before without him knowing.

Finally finding what she was looking for, she quickly hid it behind her back and turned to face him.

"Since you have gotten me so much beautiful necklaces I thought to repay the love so I got you this." She went down on one knee, the same way he did when he told her he loved her and opened a small red box which had a beautiful charm bracelet with their initials on it.

A smile crawled on his face seeing the bracelet and slowly ran his fingers over it.

"I know it's not like the necklaces you bought me but when I saw it I fell in love."

"So you are falling in love with jewelry now? You don't love me anymore? My angel doesn't love me," saying that he started to fake his tears making her slap him playfully.

"Soh yaar, you will always be my love don't say that. Now give me your wrist," she said.

Chuckling, he stretched out his hand giving her his wrist and she placed the bracelet on his hand, hooking it to match his size.

"Promise me you will never take this off."

"I promise."

She got up and pecked his lips, about to head to the bathroom to shower but he grabbed her wrist.

"Just a peck."

"Soh I want to shower and I am tired. I will kiss you properly tomorrow," she told, yawning at the end.

"When you come out the shower I want a kiss."

"Fine."
~~~~~~~
The next day
4:28pm

Soham paced up and down the room playing with his fingers, negative thoughts running through his mind as the seconds go by.

Sanyukta wasn't picking his calls and when he called the hospital they said that she left an hour and a half ago.

He called practically everyone he knew she would go to but all of them said the same thing 'she never came.'

Soham knew she could protect herself without the help of anyone else but he was still worried and concerned.