32 | The Feelings That He Finally Releases|

Soham held the knife up in the air for the sunlight to shine on it, as he stared at it keenly looking for any food stains.

This made the 10th time he has done that while he was washing the dishes.

He was a clean freak as well as a man who loved neatness. It was an old habit of his in which over the years he grew into.

Sanyukta rushed down the stairs trying to tie her hair into a ponytail with her phone in her mouth.

Soham heard her loud foot steps and his heart stared to pound against his ribcage. He didn't know how to face or talk to her after what happened 10 and a half minutes ago.

Finally taking her phone which was in her mouth for the past 3 minutes, she saw Soham in the kitchen.

"I am leaving I have to go. Bye!" She shouted as she grabbed an apple and rushed towards the door, still struggling to tie her hair.

"But Sanyukta your tiffin!"

"I will buy lunch at the-darn this scrunchy!"

Soham sighed and left the last plate that needed to be washed in the sink, and placed a small cheese sandwich along with the rest of the food he packed for her in a small, cute lunch box.

But he was wondering what does she have against jam and jelly.

She was allergic to peanut butter and that was understandable but she hated jam and jelly.

It was weird.

'Women are complicated,' he thought, walking back to the sink.

As he washed the plate, his mind drifted off to call the received 5 minutes ago. It was still bothering him and he was confused on how he was going to handle the situation.

He understands that Aisha is still upset that their parents are in jail but she was getting out of hand.

She was being suspended for skipping class, being extremely disrespectful to teachers, vandalism and assault.

He was trying his best to give his baby sister a good education but she was making it very difficult for him. She has been expelled from 5 different schools within 6 months and no school within a 20 mile radius wants to take her.

It was very frustrating for him and most of the times he wants to give up but he didn't. He just didn't.

Finally finishing the last plate, he placed it along with the others and dried his hands in the kitchen towel.

Soham walked out of the kitchen slowly, with tension and frustration visible on his face. He grabbed his jacket and car keys and headed straight towards the door.
~~~~~~~~
Vikram Iyer College

"Mr. Verma I can understand your feelings but we can not keep Aisha anymore. She had caused more than 3 of our students to land in the hospital and her behavior is unacceptable," the principle stated.

"Aisha can change sir, please give her one more chance."

"How can I? Her grades are outrageous, the way she treats and talks to teachers and staff members is infuriating and her constant vandalism is unacceptable. I can not allow a student like her to stay in my school." He crossed his arms across his chest, his tone sending Soham a clear message of seriousness.

"Okay Mr. Banerjee." Soham sighed once again and rubbed his temples frustratedly.

He shifted his gaze to Aisha who was sitting on the couch not being even a little bit concerned about her future and her education.