25 |The Memories That Makes Him Smile|

She didn't want to let go of him. She didn't want to leave his arms. He was the alone one she KNEW wasn't lying to her.

The way how he was holding her told her that he would be there for her, FOREVER. She felt so comfortable in his arms.

Not once, not twice but three times she has felt that warm, caring feeling when she hugs him.

Was it because he was a broken person like her why they connected?

She didn't know, but whenever she was with him, in his embrace she felt at peace.

Soham was still rubbing her back, though she had calm down.

"Beta." She heard her father's soft, gentle voice boom from the entrance of the living room.

Sanyukta slowly looked up to face him after an hour of crying.

"I am sorry beta. Please forgive me. If you leave me I won't have anyone. I love you very much," he told, folding his hands in front of her.

"Dad," she said softly as she got up off of the floor, finally leaving Soham's arms. "I forgive you, and why are you even apologizing. Everything's okay, I'm okay."

Saying that she wiped her tears and smiled at him, sniffling as brushed her clothes off.

"Hug?"

Sanyukta ran and hugged him tightly and smiling widely, Rajveer wrapped his arms around her and hugged her back.

"You're lucky to have such loving parents, I wish I could relate," Soham whispered, stroking her hair

"You guys must get going, you both are getting late."

Sanyukta hugged Rajveer one last time and placed a kiss on his cheek, leaving with Soham who smiling as she made up with her father, wishing that he could do the same with his.
~
SV Mansion

Soham stood there watching Sanyukta as she sat in the garden alone, drinking a cup of coffee.

"Still think about it?" he asked, breaking her chain of thoughts.

"Yeah." She sighed and looked down at her coffee, watching the whipped cream dissolve in it. "Why didn't my real parents come to visit me? Not even once did they come to see how I was doing or if I was okay."

"That reminds me of my parents." Soham walked over to her and sat adjacent to her. "But Sanyukta you were lucky you got Rajveer papa and Antara mom as your parents. They love you so much and I can see that. I'm glad that you accepted and embraced the truth."

She looked at him and saw that he cared about her and the decisions she took.

She felt good inside, really good. He was slowly coming out of his shell because of her.

"I know you must be thinking 'how do I know about all of this as I never got any love from my parents' but I understand. I understand from observation.

We have been married for four months, three weeks, and four days, I notice a lot of things that you don't. By the way, how's the coffee?"

"It's really good. This is my favorite by the way, Belgium."

"Well there's something we have in common. I love Belgium coffee too." He smiled and raised his cup before taking a sip. "It's even better when you sit by the window and rain is cascading down the glass." He groaned at the delight yet bitter taste explored every corner of his mouth.

"Urmi has magic in her hand I must say," Sanyukta spoke and he nodded in agreement. "We should do this more often, you know."

"Do what?" he asked.