28 |The Battle That He Won|

She tossed and turned, gripping the sheets of the bed with sweat running down her face profusely.

It was haunting her that Samar almost killed her. Everything was going so fast it reminded her about the car accident.

Both memories flashed before her eyes making her panic.

Soham felt her constant movement and slowly opened his eyes only to see her tossing and turning.

"Sanyukta?" he asked sleepily, rubbing his eyes yawning.

He sat up and held her shoulders trying to wake her up as he now realized that she was having a nightmare.

"Sanyukta wake up."

She continued to twist and turn, throwing her hands in the process.

"Sanyukta it's me Soham, wake up. Sanyukta-"

She jumped up not allowing him to finish, breathing heavily holding his hands.

"It's okay. It's me." His calm and gentle voice made her realize it was really him and she hugged him tightly.

"Calm down nothing will happen to you. I am here."

He broke the hug and made her lay back down, taking her into his embrace.

He still remembers when she did this to him when he had a nightmare and though he was against it, she still held him in her embrace making him feel at peace.

She drifted off to sleep, hugging him tightly with her head resting on his chest.
~~~~~~~~~~
'The attacker who tried to kill Soham Verma's wife, Mrs. Sanyukta Verma is now in police custody and that person is none other than Samar Choudary, Nitin Choudary's eldest son.

Sources have it that he tried to kill to her to get revenge for being humiliated at his father's business party.

It is also taken into consideration that the accident or attempt of murder on Rajveer Ahuja is also linked with him trying to kill Mrs. Sanyukta Verma.

Nitin Choudary-'

"Why did you turn off the television?" Sanyukta asked as she got up off the couch.

"These media reporters haven't nothing else to do. How did they even find out about this?"

"Wait, they said that my dad's accident could be an attempt of murder. Did you file-"

"Yes I filed a case and I have my evidence to prove it," he told confidently.

"It was a mere accident Soham. Who would want to-" before she could finish she saw Nikhil and Akhil dragging her father's lawyer into the house.

"Mr. Singh!" she exclaimed, walking briskly over to him as he was bleeding badly. "What did you do Soham?"

"Let him tell you himself sweetheart."

"You kidnapped my dad's lawyer to prove your point?"

"I had to! I knew that something was wrong because dad had no plans of going out that day and Mr. Singh told me that same day he was leaving for Bangalore to visit his dad.

When dad said that he went to meet Mr. Singh, I grew suspicious and I had to him kidnap and torture until he told me the truth."

"But-"

"I'm sorry Sanyukta beti. I made a big mistake. I let you and your father down," he spoke breaking down into tears.

"What do you mean?"

"Randhir Verma wants your father's business so that he can easily run it into losses and eventually shut down, and to achieve this he convinced your dad to let you marry Soham.