35 | The Actions That Makes Her Smile|

They broke apart for air and rested their heads against each other's, closing their eyes with a smile.

"You are everything to me Sanyukta. Never leave me." Soham was now holding her head, his fingers tangled with her hair.

"Tonight has been so amazing. I don't it to end."

"The night can end but the love that we share won't. There other beautiful moment we will share together and each one will have different memories behind of them, just like this one."

"That's it, you're too amazing I am never sharing you with anyone. You are just mine," Sanyukta told, hugging with a cute pout on her face.

"Possessive much?"

"Mine, just mine. My Soh bear."

Soham chuckled and hugged her back, closing his eyes once again cherishing this moment he had with her.

Her smell, her touch, her words, he was all cherishing them in his soul as he finally found the love he was looking for.

It may not be parental love but to him, this type of love was even more special. It had more sentiments and depth then the love he never got.

Even he wants the night to never end but there were other beautiful moment in which he wanted to spend with her but not just in one night, every day and every night.

"Sani I want to show you something," Soham spoke, breaking the hug a bit. "Come with me."

Taking her hand, he led her to the car and opened the trunk which had two pillows and a blanket inside.

"Sit, we are going to look at the stars together."

Sanyukta sat down gladly and he sat next to her; she moved closer to him, taking his right hand and wrapped it around her.

"My Soh bear," she told softly nuzzling her head more into his chest, feeling at peace in his embrace.

"My Sani," he said in the same tone as her, making her smile. "Do you see that star?"

Soham pointed at the star that never left his memory for years. That has never been forgotten once and never will be.

"That's my nanu. I know that he's smiling at us right now, but he smiling mostly at you. For all what you have done for me and given to me. He was a wise man and all his sayings were true.

You are my happiness that came into my life to change everything and right now, I know that he is proud to see me happy, to see me smile and live life the way I want to live life.

You are my angel and I have said that before and always will."

"You are definitely going to make me cry even more tonight Soh." Sanyukta slapped him playfully before cuddling more into him.

"Don't you think it's late? I feel tired and cold."

"Sure if you want to go home then we will leave." Soham was about to move but she stopped him.

"If you don't want to leave yet I can wait, I don't have a problem."

"You come before me and if you want to go home then we are going, no arguments."

She stopped cuddling him as he got up and went to the driver's side of the car.

"Let's go Sanyukta."

She got up and went to sit in the car making Soham start up the engines.
~~
SV Mansion
12:32 am

After making Urmi change her clothes, Soham lifted up sleeping Sanyukta into his arms once again after carrying her in when they got home, and placed her on the bed.