27 |The Embrace That She Loves|

Soham pulled up in the driveway and jumped out of the car only to see Sanyukta sitting on the ground, her hands covered in blood.

"Sanyukta!" he shouted, her head popping up to see him walking briskly towards her.

"Soham!" Her voice cracked a bit as she shouted his name, running towards him.

She jumped into his arms wrapping her hands tightly around his neck, finally feeling safe.

He equally hugged her back, not caring about the amount of weight she was putting on him.

"I told you not to go."

"But I am here now."

She felt protected in his arms. His warmth, his care his everything was so peaceful to her. The fact that he left everything behind just protect her made her heart flutter.

"Where is that bastard?" he asked angrily.

"He is unconscious. I shot him twice and stabbed him."

He smiled as he put her down, still holding her waist keeping her close to him.

"You turned out to be Jhansi Ki Rani," he told chuckling, wiping her tears making her smile. "I called the police they're on their way."

"I felt so scared thinking that he might kill me but-" he cut her off by placing his finger on her lips.

Holding her chin gently, he leaned down and kissed her forehead, then placed his on hers.

"Nothing would have happened to you. I told you already that once I am alive I won't let anything happen to you."

"Well, I was the one who handled the situation so....."

He slapped her shoulder playfully and chuckled, shaking his head slowly.

"Sanyukta princess are you okay?" her dad asked running towards them.

"Yeah I am fine."

She broke away from Soham's hold and went to give her father a small hug.

"I told him." Soham spoke, biting his bottom lip slipping his hands into his pockets. "As a father he should know."

"By the way Soham beta, where is Siya and Randhir?"

He looked down at his feet which was curling inside of his shoes not knowing what to tell him.

His parents wouldn't care so he didn't tell them. It would have been a waste of time.

Aisha hates Sanyukta and Siya and Randhir despise her as she spoke up to them on how they treat him.

So to keep things cool and calm, he kept it to himself.

"They came before you and had to leave early since Aisha came down with a fever," he lied, feeling extremely bad inside.

It was time to tell him about his parents. It was time to tell him that the people whom he trusted to take care of his daughter and to treat her like theirs didn't care for her at all.

He was actually shocked with himself that he was lying to the man whom considered him his son for the people who hates him but once again his grandfather was right.

The human mind is like finding the meaning of life. Hard and complicated. It's like putting together an endless puzzle with different pieces as you go along. And the more you understand is the more complicated it gets.

"Actually dad, I want to tell you some-" before he could finish the sound of the police sirens and vans entering the property stopped him.

He sighed and looked away feeling that tiny bit of courage leave him body.

"Where is he?" the inspector asked and Sanyukta took them inside after opening the door.

"You wanted to say something son?" Rajveer asked standing beside of him.

"No dad don't worry."

"Are you sure?"

"100℅"

"If you ever feel like to tell me anything don't hesitate to. I am always there for you."

"Take him to the hospital and file an attempt to murder case," he ordered. "Ma'am you will have to accompany us to the station for further questioning."

"Look inspector, she is tired and scared. Can't you do this tomorrow?" Soham said.

"Mr. Verma it is compulsory for her to come with us," he told.

"It's fine Soham I will go."

"Sanyukta beta Soham is right. Just look at you. You look exhausted."

"Okay you don't have to come now, but you will have to come to the station early tomorrow morning."

"Don't worry inspector I will."

"Good, take care and good night."

He went back to the police van and signalled the driver to take him to the hospital where Samar was admitted.

"I'm leaving too. Take care both of you."

They flashed him a small, warm smile as he went back to his car.

Sanyukta shifted her gaze to Soham's clothes which was stained with blood and she bit her tongue.

"Sorry for ruining your white shirt. I will wash it," she told sweetly.

"It's fine."
~~~~~~~~~~
He was currently trying to sleep in peace but Sanyukta's body weight was preventing him from doing that.

She was scared to sleep alone since whatever happened 2 hours ago left quite a toll on her.

Rajveer warned him about something like this when he went to him a few weeks ago. Because of the trauma it was hard for her to through situations which was highly action pact, for example whatever just happened.

It would make her think about the accident some how and because of this she would be scared to be left alone.

She was scared to go through it all over again.

She was hugging him tightly, her foot over his and her head resting on his chest.

He was holding her as whatever she was going through was tough and she needed support, protection and care.

It wasn't the first time they were sharing a bed but each time they do it felt different.

Every time when she was in his arms it felt like it was the first time he was hugging her.

Sanyukta on the other hand felt safe and protected. She felt at peace.
She never felt this way before with any other man.

Her past relationship in college was so different from the relationship between her and Soham now.

Maybe because they were two broken people, their hearts connected and wouldn't let go until they fixed each other.

Relaxing more into his embrace, she smiled hugging him more as if she was hugging a teddy bear.

"Mr. Cuddles you are so soft," she mumbled making him look on her, chuckling softly

As he stared at her, he then realized how cute she was looking when she was asleep.

So peaceful and childlike.

Hi guys I hope you liked this part. Remember to vote and comment.😉
So I made a short overview of the book, I hope you like it.

5454tiffany